Chapter 30

JUSTIN'S POV:
It's been two months now and I still haven't seen Amber, I miss her. Everyday.
I feel like a part of me is missing without her.
I've done everything I can, I even went to Alex's to find her.
-flashback-
A couple of days after amber left I couldn't get her out of my head so I went out to look for Jason so I could beat the hell out if him. The only place I thought he could be was down Alex's so that's exactly where I went.
.
.

I knocked on the door.
At first there was no answer so I knocked again.
Finally someone opened up.
But it wasn't Alex or Jason it was a young girl a bit younger then me i think.
Her face was blue and purple with bruises and she had cuts all over her face. She was wearing shorts and as I looked down at her legs I noticed longer and more even cuts.
She's been whipped I presumed.
'Alex here?' I questioned trying not to look at her face to much.
She looked at me and then past me, she wanted to run, so why didn't she?
I saw a figure appear behind her.
It was Alex, he looked the exact same as he did when I saw him 6 years ago.
He chuckled when he saw me.
'Oh Bieber' he empathised on the bieber as he knew I never wanted my surname to be Mccann.
'Where the fuck is Jason?' I asked him straight.
'Jason? Rotting in hell I hope' he said . I hoped it was true but it obviously wasn't.
'Look, just tell me if he's with you' I replied
'Fuck off Justin, you twat' he spat
I got really annoyed then.
Alex then must have notice the girl was still infront of him, staring at me.
He grabbed her by her long blonde hair and swung her around to the other side of the room.
Like it was normal.
Well it fucking wasn't.
Since being in the music industry I've been forced to learn self defence if paps or overreacting girls swarm me. So today is the day I use this shit to beat the living day lights out of the idiot.
I kicked the door open and punched Alex right in his nose, he went back a few steps and shielded his nose using his hand.
When he looked up again, his nose was bleeding and some of the blood was on his hand.
He looked up at me and next thing I knew I was on the floor, the side of my head was throbbing away. He must have punched me on the side of my head.
I could see Alex's legs near mine he was about to kick me but I slid my leg under his foot causing him to fall over.
I then jumped to my feet, my head was really dizzy and my vision was going. I could see Alex using his hands to attempt to get up. Instinctively I kicked his head repeatedly.
He had a mirror in the hall I went over to look at myself.
I didn't look like Justin anymore.
I looked almost dead.
My face was all swollen and bloody and I was sore all over, Alex must have punched me really hard because my face had already starting turning purple and bloated.
I heard whimpering coming from the corner of the room, I looked over and saw that girl.
She looked petrified.
'Run, just leave' I groaned
She didn't look up she kept her eyes locked on Alex.
'H..He'll find me' she whispered
She sounded fragile and young, I squinted and noticed she was only about 15.
Fucking pervert.
As I walked out the door I gave Alex an extra kick. A real hard one to ensure he'll be knocked out a little longer.
This won't stop me though.
I'm still going to keep searching for my runaway love.