Chapter 31

JASON'S POV:
We had just landed at the bash and had been escorted to a purple walkway where a professional photographer takes photos before we go in.
We then got to the 'hardest part'
The check in, I looked at the bloke who had a checklist and pen. He was massive, one flick from him and i would be dead. I started panicking a bit.
'Name?' He rudely asked.
What shall I say? My mate never told me I'd have to give a name?
I played cool and mumbled
'Mccann' he looked at me and instantly realised who I was.
He started stuttering
'O..oh, y--yes p--please..g--'
I flashed him a smile, I loved being Americas biggest criminal.
We approached a black door, we could hear hip hop tunes blasting away from outside. As we entered it was like a whole new world, it was black everywhere but with multicoloured flashing disco lights too, so I could still see what I needed to. Me and Amber danced for a bit and then laughed at some of the worse dressed people we'd ever seen one woman came with no clothes, nothing.
Just a see through bra which didn't make a difference to the situation.
All the laughing and dancing made me thirsty.
'Going to grab a drink babe, wanna come?' I asked Amber.
'Im not thirsty, maybe later' she replied.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and wandered off to the nearest bar. It was crowded in here!
I stumbled over to a seat and sat down. There was no bar around but it was so crowded I thought I'll wait till it calms a bit.
Suddenly I felt something brush on my back.
I turned around ready to punch someone's face but I found a girl, a girl with long brown hair and sunglasses on, she looked familiar and even sounded so too.
'Care for a drink Jase' she asked
I shook my head and turned around again. How did she know my name?
She then sat down next to me and god she was pretty damn hot.
No she was bloody well sexy.
She had a skintight pink frock on with sequins at the top. She interrupted my staring.
'C'mon' she mumbled as she handed me over a small shot of vodka.
'Alright screw this' I mumbled to myself and swallowed it down with her.
We had a few shots maybe 10, I began to notice my vision go blurry, but I could still see a little.
We were both pretty stoned.
I stood up to walk away but I felt her grab me and pull me towards her.
I then suddenly felt her lips smashing against mine.
I kissed her back, I couldn't stop. I just couldn't.
She then pulled away and walked off.