Chapter 11 (short)

JASON'S POV:

"If i was your boyfriend I'd never let you go" I sang.

I then saw Amber look at me awkwardly

she had caught on

should I have asked her? Was it the wrong time?

"Amber I'm sorry I just don't know what it is but when I'm around you I feel sparks fly you mean ever..."

Suddenly I felt Ambers lips smashing onto mine, passionately.

I felt like time froze and nothing was moving

I chuckled in between as she put her arms around my neck I put my arms around her waist and then picked her up and spun her around like a little girl.

I love Amber. My Amber.

"So it's a yes?" I asked as I placed her down, I couldn't help but smile.

"What do you think?" She said giggling.

She was so cute when she giggled. I picked her up and she put her arms around my neck again, as I walked up the stairs I felt a drip of water on my tux, was she crying?

"Whats up babe?" I asked

"Do you miss your dad Jason?"

"Everyday, but since meeting you I'm happier, I actually smile. That's how I know your the one" I whispered into her ear.

Her grip tightened on my tuxedo.

"I love you Jason" she whispered back

"I love you too baby" I pecked her cheek and opened the door and sat her on the bed her legs wrapped around me as I switched on the plasma screen and put on insidious

I love horror movies. Always have. Some give me pretty good ideas I must admit.

"Please don't put it on Jason I hate horrors" amber cried but in a joking way.

More hugs and kisses for me then I thought.

"Come on baby, were watching it" I cooed.