Chapter 34

AMBER'S POV:
I wake up to find myself in Jason's arms, I loved him so much, I hope he's calmed down from yesterday. I get out of bed quietly and slowly. I've found with Jason that the more sleep he has the better!
While doing my regular facial regime, I hear talking from the wall, the talkings coming from the room Leeha stayed in, only a bathroom wall separated the room so I put my ear to the wall because who would she be talking to at this time?!
It's was 7:56am!
I couldn't hear much just muffled words, I managed to make out;
'Small village'
'Jason'
'Amber'
And that was it, suddenly I felt the urge to cough as I did I heard loud bangs coming from the other side of the wall and next thing I knew their was no talking or noise coming from the room, everything was silent.
I turned around to leave the bathroom and have some breakfast.
Leeha was behind me.
I was so scared when I saw her just looking at me, the door was locked from the inside, Jason locks it every night and she was on the phone a second ago, how did she get here so quick?
'Leeha' I shouted I was so startled.
She hushed me and laughed lightly.
'Sorry if I scared you, I just didn't know where the living room was?'
Something made me think she was lying, how could she be looking for the living room when she was in her own room a second ago on the phone.
I'm probably just overreacting I smiled awkwardly and walked out the room and down the stairs but I had the impression I wasn't being followed. I tiptoed back into mine and Jason's room and saw Leeha just staring at Jason, but as I looked closely she was actually taking a photo of him!
'Leeha' I asked, I acted ditsy.
'Oh erm Amber sorry its dark in here' I didn't notice you left' she struggled to get her words out.
She was lying, I knew she was.
'Aw sorry Leeha, follow me' I faked smiled and wandered back down the same route. She was following behind this time.
I showed her into the room, she sat down on the sofa and smiled at me, her phone then instantly started vibrating, her eyes instantly grew worried and she ran out of the room to answer the call. I tried listening but she was literally whispering down the phone.
'Have you got it?' She whispered
I could hear mumbles on the other end of the phone.
'No I can't, I'm not lying, I've already told you. Find it yourself' she snapped.
I quickly ran back into the living room.
Something was wrong.
Very wrong.

JASON'S POV:
I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes.
My favourite.
I jumped out of bed instantly and ran down to find Amber cooking a plate of pancakes with syrup. I pulled in for a kiss and she gave me a quick peck and then an anger grew on her face
She looked to her right. I followed her gaze to find Leeha staring at me head to toe, I instantly felt self conscious and uncomfortable.
I ran upstairs and got changed fully. No sleeve showing, not even my ankles, I wore slippers too. Something about Leeha made me really uncomfortable.
I didn't even want to be around her.
'Amber' I yelled at the top of my voice
No reply
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs though and I could hear mumbling.
But it wasn't Amber.
It was Leeha.
At first I presumed she was talking to herself but she wasn't.
'Look I can't talk right now'
I couldn't hear anything , the person on the phone must have been talking.
'No I've already sent it to you, just try it again, it's cause it's such a small place' she mumbled
Who was she talking to?
Either way she was annoying.
I walked out into the hall.
And her back was facing me. I coughed and when she saw me she looked almost scared.
She dropped her phone and left it.
'Oh J..Jason' she laughed, it was obviously fake.
'Who were you talking to?' I asked her straight.
She stalled and looked down.
'Talk' I said raising my tone a bit.
She looked me straight in the eyes and skipped up to me, she was quite short but she reached up to my jawline.
She came really close to me and smiled.
'Oh Jase' she whispered
'What the fu..' I shouted but she cut me off and put her hand over my mouth.
She was strong. Really strong.
She looked into my eyes deeply, she looked upset but she had a smile on her face. She moved her hand and just as I was about to shout she kissed me intensely, i didn't want to pull away.
But I did.
I pushed her really hard, she went flying across the hall and that's when Amber walked upstairs...
Shit.
'Leeha' she cried as she ran over to her, in guessing she never saw the kiss.
Leeha got herself up and held onto Amber's arm tight, I approached amber but when she looked up at me I instantly backed away.
Amber's eyes.
Were full of anger...
Never ever had I seen her angry.
'Amber it was..'
'Jason, I fucking hate you' she screamed.
I stopped talking and looked at her.
She meant it.
The girl I loved with all my heart
Hated me.
She stormed downstairs with Leeha following behind.
Leeha turned and looked at me.
She smirked, an evil little smirk.
She was planning something I just knew it..