Chapter 24

JUSTIN'S POV:
Last night was a bit of a blur but I remember Amber snogging my face off. I liked that part of the night.
Somehow we had got home I think Ryan must have drove because I remember seeing Chaz off his head and Leeha snogging him! She was proper on him and Harry was still about somewhere
Did I dream that part actually? - I couldn't have!
Anywho I was in bed with Amber by my side, her arm lingered around my abs. She was still asleep.
I looked at what day it was :
January 13th - ugh great. I promised mum I'd visit today. I really cannot be bothered to go all the way to stratford to see her but I did promise and mum raised me to keep those promises.
So I start shaking amber.
'Shh baby' she mumbles, I think she's sleep talking.
'Kiss..me' she mumbled again.
Mum also told me to treat women like princesses so how can I not listen to her command.
I kissed her, slowly and passionately. She kissed back but her eyes instantly opened and she pushed off me.
'Justin why would you do that!' She groaned
'Because you told me too' I replied with a smile on my face.
'No I did not'
'Yeah babe you so did'
She ignored me and got out of bed and wondered into the bathroom with her bag. I booked the private jet to take us in 30 minutes.
Is Amber ready to see my mum yet?
I decided to call her.
'Hey mom'
'Justin sweetie, you are coming today right?'
'Yeah is it okay if I bring a friend?'
'Oh erm sure sweetie'
'Shes kind of my girlfriend'
'Oh yes bring her, I also have a surprise for you!!' She sounded excited.
'Okay peace'
'Bye hunny'
I ended the call and got ready.
Mum likes my arms covered when I see her, she likes my tattoos but not very much.
Women.
Anyway I was all ready and then Amber came out with her makeup and hair done, she looked perfect as always. I couldn't help but stare.
She started laughing which snapped me back into reality.
'Quit perving' she giggled.
I ran up to her and started tickling her, she was on the floor in tears and couldn't stop laughing. I'd never heard her laugh properly, she sounded perfect even when she snorted.
'So would you mind coming to see my mum' I asked
Her laugh quickly faded as she got up
'Oh erm Justin, I..'
'I know we're kind of not properly dating, but I love you Amber'
She looked at me and smiled and she even blushed a little.
'Okay then I'll come'
AMBER'S POV:
We arrived in stratford and it was pretty cold out. I was so nervous about meeting Justins mum, I mean we're not even dating, well we are but I didn't even properly break up with Jason. It's like too much for me.
We were standing outside a pretty big house it looked homely even from the outside. I saw a couple of cars in the street not many. A blue Mercedes, a black range rover and a red Lamborghini.
The door opened and my tummy began to turn.
We were greeted by a young but old enough to be Justins mum kind of woman. She had long brown hair and greeted us with a smile and even a hug.
'Please come in, it's so lovely to meet you. Gosh Justin what a stunner you've got here'
'MOM' justin mumbled
I giggled.
She invited us into the front room, it was a large room with flowers everywhere and also photos of Justin everywhere.
And then that photo of Jason, Justin and Alex along with their father.
I had forgotten all about them being brothers.
'So Justin sweetie, I didn't have much time to cook so I thought we could go out and pick up a McDonald's'
'Yeah course, how could I say no?' Justin laughed.
'Come on then, I've left all the utensils on the table so you can set up the dining room' she said while grabbing her coat.
'Oh but mom can't I come?' Justin begged.
He sure was a mummy's boy.
'Well you can't let Amber be all alone in the house' she said.
'Shell be fine mom, won't you ambz?' Justin glared at me basically saying 'I want some son and mum time'
'Yes mrs bieber I'll be fine' I gave her a cheerful smile as she popped on her shoes.
'Aw okay hunny, the utensils are just there and the dining room is just over there' she pointed a couple of doors down the hall.
Justin gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving, which made me blush a bit.
But no fireworks or anything.
Just a blush.
I wondered if the dining room was as big as the living room.
I am a very impatient and curious person.
I wonder how big the dining room really is.
I walked into the dining room only to find my worst nightmare.
Jason was there.
Sitting on a chair.
Looking straight at me
Straight through me almost.
'Surprise' he whispered sarcastically as he got out of the chairs and walked over to me. I instantly backed away a couple of steps. I was so scared right now.
'Why so scared shawty?' he came closer and smirked this time, an evil smirk.
'Y..you tried to kill me J..Jason' I whispered. I then felt a tear stream down my face. I instantly felt Jasons breath against my neck.
He kissed my tears and placed his arm onto my chest.
I had the feeling.
The fireworks feeling.