Chapter 26

JASON'S POV:
She jumped onto me.
Feeling her arms wrapped around me was the best feeling in the world for me.
Why did I let her go?
I know she didn't love me as much as she did but I can't blame her. I just want to take her home with me.
That's what I'm going to do!
I started walking fast, picking up my pace every step I took. I could feel water down my back, she was still crying.
I unlocked my black range rover and gently placed her in the passenger seat, buckling her up and kissing her temple.
'Everything's going to be okay babygirl' I whispered.
She looked at me with her brown eyes and pulled me in.
'I trust you Jase' she whispered as she kissed my cheek and curled up into a ball on the seat.
I sat on the drivers side and switched the car on.
Mums street was a two way street meaning cars could come up as well as down.
As I drove out of my parking space and onto the road I saw mums car approaching, the car was on my right, so I could see the passenger in mums car.
Justin.
He looked at me, his face emotionless, I felt like we were going in slow motion when both cars went passed each other.
I couldn't help but smile at him.
I had my girl at last.
MY girl.
As soon as both cars past. I drove like I was in them fast and furious movies, I definitely was going at least 100mph down the quiet streets of stratford.
I heard sirens behind me.
For the love of god, they must be attracted to my range rover or something.
I now was driving around 160mph and I could see Amber's eyes widening minute by minute.
'Oh babygirl' I said
'J--Jason your going a bit fast' she said, I could barely hear her though.
She was really scared.
The police were still onto us though, I had managed to be going 200mph right now. They had to lose me sooner or later. I couldn't hear sirens anymore so I'm guessing they've lost me.
I decided to pull over on a sideway as all that pressing on the pedal tired me out.
As I pulled up I glanced over at Amber who was mumbling something to herself. Was she singing?
'You okay babygirl?' I asked.
She instantly shot her head in my direction and kind of smiled.
'Yeah, just a bit overwhelmed I guess, so where are we headed?' She seemed a bit paranoid for some reason.
'Well I've found us a place in between Canada and America, it's near the border and its that small nobody even lives there about 100 people, so yeah'
'And you paid for this how?' She questioned
'Does it matter?' She was annoying me now.
She put her head down.
'Okay Jase, lets go' she said, her eyes had lost all the paranoia and she looked a lot more calm in herself.
She placed her hand on mine and smiled.
'Love you Jase' she said as we looked deep into each others eyes.
'I love you too and tonight we are having some fun' I whispered.
She nearly died when I said that, she burst out laughing and punched me in the arm.
'Keep dreaming' she giggled, she was still catching her breath.
'Im seriously bae, imma put you down'' I gasped as if I was in shocked.
She popped her head on my shoulder.
'If you say so' she laughed.
I was about to start the car when a thought popped into my head.
I clicked her seatbelt, unlocking her and grabbed her waist and placed her onto me. Just like the day I saw her.
I started the car.
Okay small town that doesn't even have a name here we come.

JUSTIN'S POV:
--flashback--
As we came down the street I felt a bit weird, I don't know why but I had a bad feeling.
I looked straight ahead when I noticed a black range rover with no number plate.
Jason.
I saw him driving.
Amber was next to him.
I thought I was dreaming.
As both cars past I looked deep at Jason, I didn't believe what I was seeing. MY girl was taken by Jason.
How the fuck did he get here anyway?
'Oh there's your brother Jason, that's the surprise baby' mum said as she passed Jason's car. I don't think she noticed Amber next to him.
But I did.
He grinned at me. That fucking smug grin that I wanted to rip off his face. And I will.
I promise myself I will find Jason.
And I will kill him.