Chapter 2

Waiting for a guy like Dean to make the first move was like watching paint dry. I would assume that him being a ladies man and all, he would quickly grab me and make me his. We know little about each other. I wish I could find out how his mind worked exactly. All I knew about him were things from other people and I'm pretty sure most of them were huge rumors. Everyday I wait for him to ask me out, but I feel like that day might be a long wait.

Tonight is the last Raw before Extreme Rules on Sunday and it was crazy backstage. The main event for Sunday involved The Shield and Evolution, two of my favorite tag teams. I'm not that popular of a wrestler because I just debuted last year. The company has high hopes for me though. I'd like to thank my tattoos. I like to get a tattoo every time I've had a happy moment or sad moment that changed me. It makes me remember the woman who I am today.

I was trying to find my way to catering to watch Raw before my match with Summer Rae. I turned the corner and got a full view of a tight black shirt with a Shield logo on it. I looked up and saw Dean's face. "Hey, just the lady I was coming to see," he said. "What's up Ambrose besides the sky?"

"Nothing until I saw your face," he flirted looking at me from head to toe. "Ha ha very funny. When do you have to head up?"

He looked at his phone and handed it to me. "In about five minutes which gives me plenty of time to ask you if you wanted to come over after Raw." I raised my eyebrows disapproving of his decision. "Look Ambrose, I will come over, if you keep your thing to yourself." I said pointing down. "Deal. See you tonight," he said walking off. "Do me a favor and watch my segment," he yelled. I gave him a thumbs up and left for my match.

Dean's POV:

"Smooth game, man," Seth said to me as I caught up with them. "Fuck you," I said. "I could do better, maybe even give you some pointers," he said.

"I doubt you know how to win a girl like Danielle," I said. "Danielle is one of the hottest girls in the business, trust me, I'd get her." I looked up at him laughing. "You have a fucking girlfriend who you were planning on proposing to in June."

"Hey! If I was single, I'd gladly take Danielle. I wonder if she's a virgin." Something came over me and I lost my temper. "Don't fucking talk about Dani like that!" I said shoving him against the wall. "Woah man, take it easy alright. Dean, Danielle is inside your head. I've never seen you like someone like this before," Roman said pulling me off of Seth. "Yeah. I don't know, there's something about her that makes me want her." You're out of your fucking mind Dean. Focus. But I can't focus. The only thing I'm focused on is the girl of my dreams.

Dani's POV:

I was waiting for Dean to come out his segment to give him his phone back. He twitches and wiggles so much with his character that I find it to be the most adorable trait of his. So I fell for the crazy Dean Ambrose. And I fell hard.

Dean walked in limping as he grabbed my shoulder. "You alright," I said handing him his phone. "Yeah, I'll be alright. You still coming over after Raw?" I looked up at him and gave a quick smile and turned. "Yes," I said. "Ride with us," he said. "Okay."

Dean POV:

I wanted to bring Dani up with me to my hotel room to talk and get to know who. She's everything I want in a girl and I hope she's okay with what I have planned for tonight.

"Here we are," I said holding the door for her. "Nice room. Better than mine," she said. "Yeah, I share it with the guys so we got lucky." She set her stuff down and took off her jacket exposing her stomach a little. I can't remember the name of those shirts. "Hey what kind of shirt is that," I asked. "A crop top," she said. "I like crop tops," I said taking her jacket. "So what did you have in mind for tonight," she asked looking up at me. Her blue eyes twinkle with her smile bright. "I was thinking we could," I started saying before I lowered my hand onto her butt. "Hands up there partner. No funny business." She put my hand back and walked to the couch. She couldn't stop my eyes from wandering.

Dani's POV:

As much as I wanted Dean to continue, we weren't dating so it wasn't okay. I do enjoy talking to him though. We sat and watched Jaws and made fun of the ridiculous parts. He was funny and charming and utterly adorable at times. "Hey," he said. "What's up?"

I looked at him as he put his arm around me. "I was wondering, I don't know, maybe, you'd want to have lunch with me one day." I raised my eyebrow, practically blushing. "Like a date?" I asked. "Kind of," he said. He finally popped the question! "Uhm, yeah, yes Dean I would love to have lunch one day with you."

"Well now that I know that," he said leaning in. I put my finger on his lip. "Not so fast, I want it to be special," I whispered. "That's fine. I do care about you and not just your ass," he said. "Awesome. Well, I'm tired goodnight," I said. "Let me walk you out," he said. "This was fun. I can't wait for that lunch date," I said. "Same. Sleep tight," he said closing the door before I stopped him. "I wasn't going to let leave without something," I said kissing him on the cheek. "Goodnight," I said walking back to my hotel room. I finally got a date with Dean Ambrose, a dream come true.

Author:

Sorry it took so long for me to get this up. The next chapter will be on Tuesday and just to let you guys know, I go back to school on Thursday! Ugh! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Should I bring back scene titles like where they are and stuff and months. Let me know. AND let me know what you guys want to see in the next chapter. Give me your ideas! Thanks for reading!