Chapter 8

"Dean can we talk about this?"

"I gotta get ready for my match, later."

I've been trying to talk to Dean ever since we arrived at the arena to get an explanation as to why he broke up with me. It was painful to know that a guy I liked slipped through my fingers.

"Hey you look like shit," Seth said coming up from behind me. "I know. Dean broke up with me and I don't know why exactly."

"I can't talk to him if you want." I didn't want a guy like Seth to talk someone like Dean, it's just a bad mixture, but it's worth a shot. "Thank you. Please it would help."

Dean's POV:

"Hey brother," Seth said to me in a sarcastic like tone. "What do you want?"

"I heard you broke up with Danielle."

"Yeah. I was pissed."

"I'm not gonna ask why, but she's really upset, talk to her."

I looked up at Seth to see a smirk on his face. "Why? So you can fuck her?"

He laughed. "No. I'm just looking out for a friend."

"Since when are you her friend," I argued. "Since she told me. Just go to talk to her." I didn't wanna see Dani because all I want to do is hold her but it seems like she doesn't want that.

"I'll talk to her tonight messenger boy," I said.
______________

I called Danielle earlier after the show to see if she would come over, and she accepted.

I heard her knock on the door, her knock is different than most.

"Hey," she said. She was wearing a dress that reminded me of something an old lady would wear. But I loved it about her.

"Come in."

"First, I just wanted to apologize for what happened the other day. I overreacted a little bit. There's just something about you that makes me want to hold you and be all over you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world I love being with you I'm sorry."

She looked at me for a minute and got closer. She took my hand and kissed me. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have acted the way I did."

"Are we okay," she asked. "Yeah," I said. "We're okay."

Just as we were about to kiss again, my phone went off.

"I'm here 😘."

"Hey I'm really tired," I said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay princess." She nodded and I kissed her goodnight sending her to her room.

Danielle's POV:

I walked into my room taking a deep breath knowing that everything was okay between us. Crap! I forgot my jacket. I opened my door and saw a girl walk into Dean's room.

Author:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and next chapter it'll include smut I think I can't be too sure yet. But yeah. Let me know what interested in seeing, so far I have a good idea of what I should use. But yeah, thanks for reading.