Chapter 10

Date:

"Nikki! What do I do? What do I wear? What do I say? Are we even together? Do I bring up that girl that I saw go into his room the other night?"

"Okay before I answer any of these questions, wear this." Nikki threw me this black dress. It was a dress that he has never seen before. "Are you sure," I asked. Nikki nodded and gave me a pair of flats. "Now go, he's probably waiting for you."

I grabbed my clutch and left. What if dthis is all a misunderstanding and we're just going as friends.

______________

I pulled up to the restaurant. It was tiny, almost like a cafe you would take your mom to, but I loved it.

He was waiting by the door in a button down shirt and black jeans. He cleaned up really nice. "You look amazing," he said. "You're not too bad yourself. I never thought I'd see the day you'd dress semi fancy."

"For you? Anything," he said opening the door for me.

I never thought Dean would be a gentlemen. He always was to me, but it wasn't likely at times. He pulled out my chair. "Thank you."

"So what's up," he asked. "Besides the sky, nothing with me. What about you?"

"No. I've been quiet lately. So you and Seth have been talking a lot I see."

"Yeah. He's been friendly lately but I mean it's whatever I guess."

"I've missed this. You and I. Together. Eating. Enjoying each other's company. What about you," he asked.

"To be honest, a lot of times. I miss the smell of you. You being by me made me happy. Was that too mushy?"

Dean chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Not even a little."

After we had dinner, Dean took me for a walk along a trail next to the restaurant.

"Explain Brie mode to me. What does it look like because by the way you're explaining it to me, I want to go to a bar with Brie." I was laughing and joking around him this whole time. We talked about hiking and parties and anything that reminded us of fun times we had.

"It was the tour and she flipped out and wouldn't stop screaming Brie Mode. It was the scariest thing because she was running around and fell. Paige and I ran to her and she was laughing and still drinking!"

"Gotta love Brie," he said. "Yeah," I said back as we stopped looking over the water.

"This is beautiful," I said.

"Looking at you and then looking at the view, I'm a lucky guy." Dean placed his hand on my waist. "This night couldn't be anymore perfect," I said. Kissing Dean always felt amazing. There was no way to describe it. It just felt, right. "So, are we back together," I asked. "We were never broken," he said planting lips and intertwining them with mine. Everything was back to normal.

August:

Making my relationship with Dean better made me very happy. I was able to perform in the ring better and I'm just a lot more happier. I even forgot about that girl that I saw, well, not entirely.

"Hey mister Ambrose. Mister Lunatic Fringe. Mister-"

"Alright Miss Danielle what's up."

I kissed Dean and showed him his new shirt. "Check it out. Pretty sick huh?"

"Fuck yeah," he said. "You wanna wear the first one," he asked me. "I'll wear the one that you wear to the ring, it'll have your sweat and scent on it."