Chapter 9

I didn't know what to think after what I saw. Dean with another girl entering his room. I feel uneasy about the situation knowing that after what happened that same night with us, more happened with her. I don't know what to think. Do I believe that Dean would have the heart to cheat on me after my past, which I never told him about. But that's just the thing, Dean and I really didn't get back together. Did we?

Aside from that, when I saw what that girl go into Dean's room, I called someone who I never thought I would contact in this situation.

Flashback:

"Hey thanks for coming over," I said.

"Sure, what's up," Seth said.

"It's Dean, he has a girl over."

Seth lifted his eyebrow and shook his head. "How do you know?"

"I forgot my jacket and when I opened the door, that's when the girl went in."

"I see. Look, Dani, I like this friend thing and stuff, but call Brie or someone of that sorts. I like talking to her, I do. Now come, let's just forget about Dean and have a nice friendly conversation."

End:

And that was it. All we did do was talk. Seth is a great listener. He let me talk more than him. I like him a lot. As a friend of course.

________

"Hey princess, you left this in my hotel room," Dean said handing me my jacket that I oh so missed. "Thank you. Glad you remembered it," I said. "I was going to keep it because it smells like you. It's also my favorite jacket you wear."

"Thank you. So any plans for this week considering you're off?"

"That actually reminds me. Dani, you wanna go out to dinner on Thursday?" Maybe Dean really is trying to make our relationship better, but after what I saw, I'm not so sure. "I would love to. I'll see you Thursday." Shit, what did I just do? It was that smirk.