Chapter 17

It's time to ring in the new year. So far I have put my past aside and began to focus on the new. A new beginning, a new light.

There was a party happening tonight and Seth and I were attending it. I don't know why we can't just celebrate at home, but it is what it is I guess.

The party was a work party. Everywhere you look there was a wrestler, even indy wrestlers. "Hey man, how's it going," Seth said walking off. "Hey, drink," I heard a voice say. I turned and it was Dean's girlfriend. "Yeah, thanks Angela."

"So how's the boyfriend and you doing, any bedroom secrets." She said.

I don't think this bitch knows boundaries! Doesn't she know that anything I do with Seth, there was a slight possibility that it happened with Dean, too? Two can play at this game.

"Actually if you try this one thing where you pull your leg up, it really wears you out. Dean loves it," I said taking a sip of my drink noticing her unhappy eyes. "Cool, you enjoy the rest of the party Danielle." She said. I smiled and turned away. "Fucking bitch."

After the run in with Dean's girlfriend, I was finally able to enjoy the night. Seth and I were joking and having a really fun time. "Hey guys the ball is about to drop," someone shouted. "Kiss me at 0?" Seth asked reaching for my hands. "Deal."

FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"It's wayyyyy past zero," Seth said kissing me. I kissed back holding his shoulders. "2015 is starting off very well," I whispered. "It's only the beginning." I said.

_____

"Hey Dean, you're cleanup duty, right?" Dean nodded. "Here let me help," I said. "You don't," Dean said. "I want to," I said taking the trash bag from him. "Hard to believe its 2015," he said.

"Yeah," I said looking down. I feel like I was suppose to be with Dean, but there's something about Seth that makes Dean seem like only but a memory. "You enjoy yourself," he asked handing me paper cups. "Yeah it was fun. Angela seems nice."

"This is like the what, second time you and her have made human contact with each other?" Dean argued. "Okay so?"

"Nothing," he said. "What? I want an answer," I demanded. "I don't know, I thought you'd give her a chance, I gave Seth a chance."

"Don't you bring Seth into this," I said walking away to finish cleaning. "Hey, you did cheat on me with him. You've changed too, you've become a raging bitch."

"Go fuck yourself, Dean," I said throwing the garbage bag down and leaving. "Yeah you know I'm right!" Hearing him say that before I left was the hardest thing to hear. Especially coming from his mouth.

"Babe stop paying attention to that lying fuck." Seth was trying to comfort me the whole ride home. "Not really gonna happen, you know I was nothing but nice to him and now, I'm not so sure that was right."

"Don't let that upset you too much. I'm here for you," he said placing his hand on thigh. "Thank you," I said kissing him. "You wanna go bowling sometime," he asked. "Is that what one of your New Years resolutions? To try and beat me at MY game?"

"Damn right it is, but I mean, I did teach you how to bowl," he said picking me up. "Oh really," I said. "Yep."

"That's not the only thing I'll teach you," he said slapping my butt. "Easy there," he said leading me next to the Christmas tree. He pointed up and there was a mistletoe. "Kiss me under the mistletoe," I said. "Don't mind if I do," he said dipping me and kissing me. Tonight ended up being good after all.

Author:

Well well well, what do we have here? Santa Claus huh ooooo I'm really scared. Sorry I was singing Nightmare Before Christmas. I can't believe the holidays are coming. I'm a sucker for holiday music. But if you don't celebrate Halloween I hope you have a great October 31. So there was the chapter for you all and the next one is just cute and then drama and then I don't know what I'll do. Help me out a little bit there. Thanks for reading! (PS is it just me or has Seth changed dramatically? He has been blocking all of his true real fans. I think it's Zahra doing it. Let me know what you think because I was watching his interviews before he was with Zahra and I miss that Seth so much!)