Chapter 27

Arcade:

"Alright Zahra, your turn."

Zahra and I are actually really good friends even after the whole Seth thing. We've been hanging out more and she's actually quite lovely. Tonight was the last Sunday until SummerSlam and it was hard to get out. It's hard to go have fun especially when it's a big PPV weekend. It also doesn't help when you're in the one city that doesn't sleep, Brooklyn. But luckily, Seth, Zahra, Dean, and I got a chance to hang out. Seth and Dean are on speaking terms now, they let everything pass. I'm with Dean and everything turned out okay.

"Hey I'm gonna get some drinks, you guys want anything," Seth asked standing up. "Yeah I'll come with you," I said walking with him to the concession stand.

"So, everything turned out for the better I guess," he said handing the man a twenty. "Yeah I guess. But everyone wounded up pretty happy." I said.

"How's that football player that you had?"

I chuckled as I showed him the picture of the article I found 48 hours after we decided to go our separate ways.

"No fucking way. He found another girl!?!"

"Yeah. I guess it was a rebound. Crazy shit. Glad I don't associate myself with assholes who treat me like shit anymore."

Seth looked at me and grabbed my hand and we went outside. "Um, Seth? Is everything okay?"

"Not really, I never did apologize to you."

"Seth, no not now, it's okay, we're okay."

"No I'm not. Dani I never got to say how sorry I truly was. I shouldn't have did what I did to you. You were probably one of the greatest girls to ever enter my life. I will never forget us, and I love seeing you with Dean and how happy he makes you. You guys belong together."

Seth looked down then away and all I could do was smile. Yeah our relationship wasn't the best, but at least we did love one another. It made me look at Seth in a while other way.

"God I need to tell you how sorry I am. Danielle, I'm-"

Before he could even finish his apology, I locked lips with him. It wasn't even anything like it seemed. I just wanted him to shut up and let him know we're okay.

"I forgive you Seth. You're a great guy and Zahra loves you. I will never stop caring."

We looked at each other before hugging again.

"Now come on, I wanna whip your ass."

"Hey what took you guys so long," Dean said kissing me as he took his drink from my hand. "Seth is such a can't hold anything so I had to help him, but he got it."

As I looked at Seth and Zahra having fun and being themselves, I looked up a Dean and realized that, he was the one that I was meant to be with. I love Dean. I will love him forever.

"Hey," I said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you so much more," Dean said kissing me again.

SummerSlam Interview:

"So, we caught up with Dani the other day and she told us about you guys. Anything you wanna say?"

"I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else. I wouldn't want to be with anyone who wasn't as smart, funny, and as beautiful as she is. She is the greatest girl in the entire world and I am not letting her out of my grip."

Author:

Hey sorry for the weird ending. Also sorry for it being a short ending but yeah it is the end of this story. Also, this is my last story for now, until then, I will be writing one shots which will be uploaded probably next week, I'll upload my rules and stuff like that. Thank you guys so much for reading this and I'll see you soon. Bye!!