Chapter 4

June 2nd 2014:

"Come on. Here put your arm around my shoulder. How do you feel." I was trying to get Dean onto his bed after Payback, a very brutal Payback I might add. "Ah! My side," he shouted. "I'll go get you some ice," I said. "No stay here for a minute," he said pulling me back and putting me in front of him. "It's just you and me right now." He placed his hands on my hips. I set my hands on his shoulders. "We won't be for long," I said. "But we are right now." He got up and cupped my face. I looked into his eyes and felt relaxed and carefree. "I won't hurt you," he said. I felt his breath touch my lips. "I know," I said. We were just standing there in that moment holding each other. I didn't want it to go any further. "Kiss me," he said. I leaned in and felt the warmth of his lips fall perfectly on mine. He squeezed my waist and moved his hands slowly down to my back pants pockets and set his hands on them. He looked at me and smirked sat down. I sat on his lap and pressed my lips hard against is. I took off his shirt as he got on top of my lowering his hands down to the button of my pants. "No really." I heard a voice and looked and saw Seth opening the door. I pushed Dean off me and walked into the bathroom. I leaned into the door to hear the conversation.

"Hey Dean, what's where's Roman at," he asked. "I thought he was with you. Where were you?"

"I had some business to take care of. So where's Danielle at, did you get anywhere?" Is that all Seth sees me as? "That's none of your business. Anyway, I just got a text from Roman, he's at the bar downstairs."

"Already," Seth said. "Let's go."

"Let me put on a shirt, I'll catch up," Dean said. When I heard the door close I heard footsteps. "Dani," Dean knocked. "You alright," he asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna go to my room," I said opening the door. "Goodnight," I said kissing him. "Sleep tight," I heard him say before I closed the door. For once I felt safe and secure in a relationship.

Author:

I don't know why, but I always want to make these chapters really short. Sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoyed this mini chapter. In the next one I'll make it longer I promise. School has been kicking my butt and my first day was yesterday. I just go done doing three hours of homework so yeah haha. I'll see you guys in the next chapter which I can hopefully get up on Monday. See you guys in the next one. Bye!