Chapter 7

I woke up hearing a grunt and then a crack. I opened my crusty eyes to see a shirtless Ambrose with black sweats on. I checked underneath the covers to see if my clothes were on. They were.

I sat up wiping the drool from my face and feeling a chill. I heard the shower go on and that's when I heard some loud singing.

It didn't last too long. The moment the shower turned off, was the moment the singing stopped. I laid back down and saw a nude human being walking next to the bed. "Really babe? Put pants on!" I said covering my eyes. "What? It's gotta breathe."

"You want to make some waffles," I said. "Only if you help," Dean said. His sleepy voice was deep, almost, sexy. "I'll help once you put some pants on."

He looked down and looked at his pants. "I told you, it needs to breathe. Can't be restricted all the time." I closed my eyes when he stood up and grabbed a towel. "Okay let's go make food I'm hungry."

"Could you hand me the waffle maker, it's in the bottom shelf."

"Here," he said. "Thank you." Dean put his arms around me and kissed my neck. "You smell good." He said. "I did shower before I came down."

"We should go back up in a little bit," Dean said moving his hands up and down my side. "If we did, we wouldn't get out of bed," I teased, "move, these waffles will burn."

"Let me get those bags for you miss." Dean was awfully clingy today and I'm not one for cling. "Babe get off," I said pulling his arm off of me. "Who put a stick up your ass," he said.

"No one. I'm just a little tired that's all, sorry."

"You sure, you've seemed different lately."

"I'm fine, really, I just want to get this day over with." I said.

"Hey Paige, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What's up?"

"I'm am so over Dean and his clinging. He's been doing it so much lately and I want it to end. You know how much I hate cling, a simple hand holding is fine but when you're all up in my bubble, it's annoying. What do I say?"

"Tell him how you feel," she said. "It's best. I shrugged and nodded. "Okay."

That Night:

"Hey...babe...I'm enjoying myself but I wanted to talk." I lift Dean from my neck and sat up on the couch. "Okay."

I took a deep breath. "Look, I'm just really, really, really sick of the touching. You've been really clingy lately and I just can take it anymore I just want to explode because a simple hand holding is okay but all the arms around me doesn't feel very nice. Did I need to slow down."

"No I think I got it," he said walking away. "Where are you going," I asked. "I'm gonna go hang out with Joe for a little, I can't touch my girl so I kind of don't want to be teased."

"What are you talking about?! All I said was lay off the cling. That doesn't mean that you have to stop touching me."

"No," he said. "If you don't want me to touch you and be compassionate then I'll leave."

"Dean you're taking this way our of proportion! I didn't mean leave! I just wanted some space! You're speaking crazy talk!"

"Yeah I probably am! But space usually means break up and that's what I'm doing!"

"You're what?"

"I'll talk to you at work, goodnight Danielle."

"You are a lunatic!"

"That's what they call me."

And just like that, the door shut. What just happened? Did we just break up?

Author:

This chapter was a build up for what I have in store for Tuesday. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next part. Thanks for reading!!!