Chapter 14

"We...can't...keep...meeting like this," I said as Seth pulled me closer to him. "I know it's wrong," he said. "but I love it at the same time." His kisses were sweet but kissing him was the best. "So what are we?" I asked. "We're dating," he said without hesitation. "Okay," I said.

Phone rings

"Shit."

"Hello," I said trying to catch my breath. "Hey stranger, man I miss you. I just called to say I love you and that tomorrow I'll be coming home."

"Really?!" Dean was coming home sooner than I thought. Which meant little time with Seth. "I can't wait to see you I love you!"

"I love you too. I'll see you at the airport right? Tomorrow at 3:30?"

"You know it," I said hanging up. I looked up and saw Seth already packing. "Where are you going?"

"To my room," he said. "Why," I asked. "Because you still wanna be with Dean. Even after he cheated on you."

"How do you know he cheated on me?"

"Here look at this," Seth showed me another picture of Dean with that girl. "See my point. Not only are you cheating, but he is too. Dani I like you a lot and I want us to be together."

I looked down realizing the problem I got myself into, but I didn't want to get out of it. "But Seth. He won't be back till tomorrow and I wanted us to spend a night together." I pulled Seth closer to me and put his hands inside my back pockets. "Fuck it," he said picking me up and putting my down on the bed.

________

"Good morning," I said tickling Seth's beard. "Morning. Sleep good," he asked turning over on his side to face me. "Yeah. I'm still tired."

"I bet." He smirked. "Ugh if you said that to me a month ago I would've yelled at you for that."

"That's not the only you're yelling." I hit him on the arm. "Stop just stay here for a minute with me."

"I don't ever want to miss a minute with you." He said. I looked up at him and was tempted to say I love you, but it was the wrong time because I'd be with Dean. And I miss Dean. I love Dean. I want to be with Dean. But Seth is a really nice guy too. "What time is it?"

Seth turned and showed me his phone. "I've gotta get ready to get Dean."

Seth took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Make sure you have everything you need," I said checking my hair. "I do, I didn't leave anything."

"Alright so the next time we'll see each other is on Monday."

"Yep," I said. "So we'll go from here?"

I was holding back a lot of tears. These last few weeks have been amazing. "Don't look like that," he said pulling me close. "I enjoyed my time with you. If you ever need me to come over, I'll always be here." I kissed him and opened the door for him to leave. It was the last time Seth and I would ever see each other and feel each other like that again.

I was waiting at the airport and the smell of Dean's leather jacket was keeping me calm and happy. It was weird knowing that I missed Seth. I wanted to hug him one more time.

And then saw Dean. And that was all I saw and could remember. "Hey you," he said. I jumped into his open arms kissing him. My boobs hurt after I did it but just being there in his arms. "I love you," I said. "I love you too."

When we arrived at his place there wasn't much talking going to happen. "So how was the-"

He dropped his duffle bag and pulled me into his body. The kiss felt the best. Just being able to sit with him and touch and hold him was all I wanted. But there was still so much we needed to discuss, but I wanted to love him first before the hurt came.

"Everything's perfect," he said. "Maybe too perfect. I'm just glad you're here."

"Me too," he said kissing me. "So how's work been. How's that asshole Seth been?" And now back to reality. "He's been fine. Hasn't bothered me. I just can't wait for you to kick his ass."

Dean chuckled grabbing my hand. "Yeah I will. And if he ever tries to mess with my girl, it'll be the end for him."

"Don't talk like that," I said. "Let's just enjoy being next to each other."

"Why would I wanna enjoy being next to you when I wanna get on top of you," he moved on top of me kissing my neck. I couldn't focus on anything else, I had to get things out of mind, but I want think less of my worries and more about taking off Dean's clothes. "That's better," he said. I moved over sitting on top of him tugging him by his shirt aggressively and putting his lips on mine. I pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. "You okay," he asked. "You seem tense."

"I'm fine, really. The thing that'll make me more tense is if you don't fix my problem."

"Oh yeah," he said squeezing my thigh and taking out a condom. "We'll consider that problem to be taken care of in the best way possible."

Dean unhooked my bra and started kissing from my neck down to my belly button. He teased kissing to near the start of my panties. He took them off and pulled his briefs off. It has been a long time since I saw him this exposed. "Ah," he shouted as he thrusted slowly. "How does that feel," he asked. I couldn't speak feeling the pleasure in my lower body. "It's...wonderful," I said before I rolled on top of him.

"Shit," he said breathing heavily. He sat up going faster. He got on top of me and held onto the bed frame as he kissed my neck. I held his biceps. "Set-set-," I yelled and felt my legs shake. "Dean!" I yelled realizing I almost said Seth.

Dean got off of me panting. I wiped the sweat off of my face and pulled the covers up moving closer to Dean. "It's good to be fucking home," he said.

"It's great to have you home." I said. But this was going to be the end of our happiness.

Author:

It took a long time to get this chapter up. Sorry about that. It's been a crazy few weeks. Between homecoming next week and school, I haven't been able to talk to you guys about much. I guess I can talk about how Paige is killing it as a heel. Nikki Bella saying that the reason fans dislike her is because of AJ. That was so dumb. It has been a crazy week in WWE. But Zahra, as much as I hate talking about her. I gotta give the girl credit for going into the Indys. Shows that she still wants to wrestle so I applaud her. I saw her promo that she cut and it wasn't all that bad for a rookie. I was impressed. But yeah I hope you guys enjoyed and I can't believe everything that has happened with Danielle and Dean. Next chapter is drama!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!