Chapter 18

It was Wednesday night which meant ice cream, pizza, no work, and bowling. It was my favorite kind of night because there's a secluded bowling alley where not many fans tend to go. Every Wednesday we are here. "Ready to lose," I asked. "If you say so," Seth said handing me my shoes. "You got the wrong size hun."

He looked down and sighed. "What do you mean? They're a seven, your usual."

"I'm a 8 in bowling shoes, regular shoes I'm a seven. Nice try though." I said kissing him and taking them back. "What else can I mess up on this date," he said pulling my chair out."

"What do you mean, Seth? Nothing has been ruined."

"Yeah, at dinner I ordered the wrong meal for you and now I'm screwing up little things like your shoe size and we've been going bowling for months."

I raised my eyebrow up in confusion as to why Seth was acting this way. "Are you feeling okay? Has my Mr Money in the Bank been a bad boyy," I said pinching his cheeks. "No," he said. "But if that's what you want me to be," he said. "Nahhhhh, but seriously, don't worry about those little things, we are still learning more and more about each other," I said sitting next to him. "I just want us to be perfect, I want you to be happy," he said holding my hand. "I am happy, and I am glad I'm spending this day and the next day and the next day with you."

"That reminds me," he said. "Wanna move in with me?"

My heart skipped a beat, maybe even four. "Wait, what?" I said, palms sweating. "Yeah, why not? I want us to be closer, you being in LA and me being in Davenport is too far, I want to wake up to you and have your trash all over my place. So?"

I didn't wether or not I should move in with him or deny it. Moving in is a big step for a relationship. I don't want to rush things, but I love Colby's place and Iowa in general, maybe it could be a possibility. "Give me some time to think," I said. "Okay," he said. "Ready to lose?"

_____

"Your winner, me! Where's my twenty bucks?"

"Calm down," he said. "Here, but yourself something nice," he said. "I'll go get us some food."

"Hi, two nachos, and pizza and a large Coke."

I turned my head and saw Dean with Angela. What the fuck?

Angela spotted me and tapped on Dean. Dean waved and went back to his game. He then picked up Angela and kissed her. Time to look away.

"So I've given it some thought," I said. "Uh-huh." He said. "Goodbye LA and hello Iowa."

"Are you sure," he asked. "Yes." And I was ready to spend my life with the man I loved.

Author:

I'm really upset about Seth's injury! It breaks me heart. I have cried like three times!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Thanks for reading!!