Chapter 24

"What are you doing here," I asked wiping my eyes. "I figured you could use someone to talk to, and a friend."

"And besides," he said, "I bought pizza." I took the box from him and opened it up grabbing a slice. He turned on the TV and put on a movie.

Dean sat back and put rested his arm on the top of the love seat. He looked at me giving the eye of "you should come lean on me" so I accepted the offer. I started moving closer as I grabbed another slice and leaned on his body. His arm rested on my shoulder as he moved his fingers along my arm giving me goosebumps.

"What movie is this," I asked setting my arm on his leg. "I don't know, I just wanted something to watch. You know I hate scary movies," he said.

"Yeah I know. I wish you didn't. I'm like a scary movie, just as creepy," I said sitting up and looking at him in the eyes.

"No, you don't scare me," he said.

"What does scare you," I asked.

"The fact that you went speed dating. That's for pussies who can't get em!"

"Hey! I just what it was like," I laughed.

"And what was it like?"

In my head I was thinking about it being nothing like how a night is with him, but I was also thinking how it was a nice change of pace. A break from him.

"Different." I said. "I had one guy who was just hunting for a woman for his brother and then another one who had three kids. I bolted after that one."

"Sounds like it was a good time." He said. "Glad you had some fun, I want you to be happy."

Dean was being a great friend and I was so glad to be with Dean after what happened. It was nice to share his company and whatnot. It was better than tearing into his face like I would.

"And besides," I said. "I gussied myself up and I felt even more better than I do. I needed a chance to live single life."

"You did. But it's time for me to go. You keep living this single life of yours, you're shining brighter than you usually do." Dean hugged me and pressed his body onto mine more and more. When we released the hug I looked up to meet his eyes. He made me feel safe. Safer than I do with anyone.

"Goodnight, princess." He kissed me on the head and let himself out. I put my head against the door. I really miss Dean Ambrose.

"Ohhh who are you texting," Nikki said putting the title on her shoulder.

"Just some guy I met," I said smirking and looking back at my messages. Nikki put her head in my view of the phone, she took it.

"Wow! How far back do these go," she said giving it back to me.

"Well, we've been talking for about a week now-"

"No!" She interrupted. "I mean how far back do you guys talk about? High school?"

I nodded. "Yeah. We've known each other for a while. It's a VERY long story."

"A story that I don't have time for, talk to you later."

(Phone Rings)

Dani: Wow never thought I'd hear your voice again.

Blake: Yeah I'm here tonight for the show, figured I'd cheer you on.

Dani: Really? Wow I like you already.

Blake: Yeah, this shit is hot. All these fans are amazing. I can't wait to you beat some ass.

Dani: I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Anyway, I'll let you the security know that you're with me so you can come backstage.

Blake: Alright, see you then.

It was so cool to have Blake there to see me wrestle and I couldn't wait to talk to him more when we go back to the hotel.

"Ohhhhh you lift a lot," I heard a voice say when I opened the door. I peeked out and saw Blake sitting down letting a couple of the developmental girls touch him.

"Hey you ready to go," I said trying to get a message through to the girls. "Yeah, babe." Blake said kissing me directly on the lips. I opened my eyes and was in shock not expecting what I just received. I turned around to see Seth watching until we made eye contact and he walked away.

Author:

Hey I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters because I have a few more and then I'm done with this story. It's been so much fun with this story. I was about to add Serena in this but I decided not to. She was actually going to be Nikki. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have a great Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your week has been good and it'll continue. Happy holidays.