Chapter 5

It was the Raw after Payback and everyone is tired and hungry. I'm interested in what The Shield and Evolution will do tonight. First, Evolution, then, The Shield.

I was watching backstage to hear what Evolution had planned for tonight.

Batista: "I was promised nothing. I don't want to face The Shield. I want my WWE World Heavyweight Championship match tonight!"

Triple H: "Dave, you know Daniel Bryan is out with injury he isn't here, but once The Shield are taken care of, you'll get your match, you'll get everything that was promised to and more."

Batista: "I understand, and I quit."

A lot of faces dropped backstage when we heard Dave quitting. "I can't believe he just did that," I said to Paige. "Yeah! Now what are they gonna do?" I shrugged shoulders and saw Dave walking to the Locker Room. Dean bumped into Dave and looked at him like he just bumped into a guy covered in mud. "Hey beautiful," he said kissing me and then taking a bite into his sandwich. "Hey. Good luck out there tonight," I said. "I always come out on top princess." I looked at Paige who was practically drooling at the sight of us. "You guys are so cute!" She said. "Yeahhh."

It was time for Randy to face Roman and I was excited to see Triple H walk out after what happened. "Hey good luck out there," I said to Dean. "Thanks. Have you seen Seth anywhere," he asked me. I shrugged and kissed him and shooed him away.

Triple H: "There's always a plan B."

"What the fuck," I said covering my mouth. Seth just hit Roman with a chair. "No no no what is he doing," I said to Paige. "Oh my," she said. "No!"

I saw Seth walking back with Triple H's arm around him. He looked at me and winked. "I want to kill that guy," I said. Dean walked back shortly after falling to flow, yelling in pain. "I saw what happened. Are you alright, emotionally." He put his hand on my cheek and leaned me in for a kiss. "My best friend, hurt us deep. Sold out to the fucking Authority." I put my hand on his shoulder. "That's why he was acting so weird probably," I said. "Come on, lets go."

Dean's POV:

I was limping while holding Dani tightly. I wasn't letting her out of my sight after what happened.

"You son of a bitch!" I looked over at Dani and she was already about to- who knows what to Seth. I picked her up which didn't do good for my back considering she was hitting it repeatedly. "Danielle! Stop! Alright! Look Seth, I'll see you in the ring bitch. Come on Danielle."

Danielle POV (Smut Warning):

"I'm sorry for the way I acted back there," I said opening the hotel door. "It's alright. My back hurts a little more," Dean said. "Again, sorry. Here take off your shirt so I can see if there's anything." Dean set his bag on the bed and took off his shirt. I saw every outline of his muscles and traced them with my eyes. "How does it look," he said. "It looks...hot."

"What?" I quickly panicked after I realized what I just said. "Uh...th-there are some bruises and s-s-some uh cuts, but nothing too serious." I hope I saved myself there. "Cool. Thanks." I bit my lip and watched him throw his shirt on the chair. He turned around and looked down at me. "This is where we left off," he said to me taking my hand and sitting down on the bed. "There'll be no intrusions this time. I promise."

I leaned down and I kissed him and started feeling his back putting my fingers through every muscle I felt. He took my thighs an wrapped me around his body. I moaned softly as he slowly kissed me down my neck and where my shirt cut off. "You don't need this anymore," he said taking off my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss me going lower and lower until stopping at where the cups of my bra were. He unhooked my bra and set me on the bed. "You want this," he asked me. It has been four years since I have had sex and that guy I lost my virginity to. But looking up at Dean, I knew it would just as special. "I want to. I want you."

"Okay," he said. "I'll try and go easy on you." I got on top of him slowly beginning to unbutton his pants. "I guess you don't want it easy," he joked. "Don't ruin the moment," I said pulling his pants down. "You're right," he said getting on top me and unbuttoning my pants and yanking them off leaving me there in my panties without a bra on. "You wanna have some fun?" I pulled him in for a kiss as he took off my panties and threw them, making them hit the wall. "Do you take the pill," he asked. "Yeah."

"Less work for me," he said making me laugh turning it into a moan. "Alright, I'll do my best to be careful." I nodded as he kissed me hard. I moaned loudly and released the kiss. "Shit. Sorry Danielle."

"Just keep going," I said trying to catch my breath. He moved slowly and made it the best experience possible.

______

"Ah, Dean, I'm ready," I said as I felt my body ready to react to the pleasure. "Okay. Don't do anything until I say to." I nodded as he started going faster and faster. I felt the pressure and it felt amazing. "Dean, I can't take much longer."

Dean put his hands on the pillow I was laying on and went harder (author: that word made me feel uncomfortable haha). "Okay baby do it now." I let my body relax as I buried my nails into his back and put my mouth in his shoulder to soften my moan. Dean got off me and pulled the covers.

I was panting and full of sweat. "So, was that okay?" Dean asked as he pulled me close into him, his bicep pressing against my back. "That was wonderful. Thank you," I said. "No thank you, damn girl."

Smackdown:

"Hey Paige can I get a piggy back ride," I jumped onto Paige's back making her fall to the floor. "Ow what the hell Dani, what's up with you." I smiled and she knew exactly what I meant. "You dirty girl," she said. "How was it?"

"Are kidding? It was amazing. He was amazing."

"I'll never be able to look at him the same," she said laughing. We were walking to the gorilla when I felt someone yank my arm over to the side. I looked up and saw Seth. "What the fuck do you want? You abandoned the team that has been by your side since day one. How dare you!"

"You're right, I did. But, I wanted to be the best, that's all I wanted to do here. It wasn't going to happen with two other guys. Understand?" I looked down and nodded. "I understand. I'm sorry the way I acted. Will you accept a pun?" Seth chuckled smirking at me. "Sure lay it on me."

"I named my printer Bob Marley because it's always jamming." Seth shook his head smiling. "You're a weird girl, but I like it about you." He winked at me and left. "Was that a flirt Rollins." Seth looked back and winked again and left. Seth Rollins, bad boy, me, I kind of like.

Author:

I have to say that that was the best smut I've ever written. It was so good in my opinion. I hope you guys enjoyed and I upload the next chapter on Thursday. TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY BECAUSE ZAHRA HAS BEEN FIRED FROM THE WWE WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!

Author:

Probably the best smut I've ever written before!