Chapter 3

I can't believe that it has been a few weeks and Dean still hasn't asked me to go out to lunch yet. I'm okay with it. I like being flirty with him and teasing him. I worked hard for my body and it's kind of fun to mess with his mind while wearing a crop top and shorts. He thinks that it's really funny and charms his way and gets closer to revealing what's underneath.

The contract signing will be going on tonight between Evolution and The Shield. Each are incredible and I can't wait to see what unfolds. I have a match, a tag team match to be exact with the welcoming Diva, Paige. She's Divas Champion right now. She beat the former longest reigning champion of all time AJ Lee. It was strange because it has never happened before, but I'm really proud of her. We are pretty close.

"I love my new ring gear! Thanks Sandra!" My new ring gear for Sunday had skulls on it and a bow. It was a top and shorts and knee pads with classic wrestling boots. I'm planning on getting a title shot soon I just don't know when. "I wanted it to stand out a little because of your tattoos." Sandra said. I looked down at my arm and saw the tattoo that was bigger than all of them, my mom tattoo. She raised me as a single mother and is a fucking badass. Rocking it at 50 years old. "Is that your new ring gear," Dean said approaching behind me. He looked at it and smirked. "Pretty hot." I shoved him away and put my gear down. "You guys like each other a lot I see," Sandra said sewing. I huffed and smiled. "Yeah..."

____________________

Tonight is Payback and it is very exciting. This has been my first Pay-Per-View in a while. It was very nerve racking.

"Hey there's my girl," Dean said sitting down next Renee and I. "You cold," he asked beginning to take off his hoodie and without me replying, it was already on me. "I love your new ring gear," Renee said. "Thank you, the shorts are a little tight."

"It looks great. You wanna grab a drink after tonight," Dean asked. "Sure," I said. He kissed me on the cheek before walking away with Roman. "He is smitten by you," Renee said. "Really? You think so?" I said. "Oh I do and I know you know." I threw my straw wrapper at her and Paige sat next me. "Hey Paige, where's my twenty bucks?" Paige gave Renee the finger and began talking to me about our match. "Let's get to it, you're picking up the win tonight." Paige said as we walked to the gorilla.

The match was a success and I hurt really bad. "Good job," Paige told me and hugged me. I thanked while looking at the title sparkle when the light hit it. I want that so much.

It was the main event and I was ready to see six men beat the living shit out of each other. "Good luck guys," I said as they headed upstairs. "Awesome job in your match," Dean said high fiving me. I looked at Seth and he winked at me. No no Seth. My attention will forever be on that blue eyed lunatic.

____________________

Dean walked back last falling over his own feet. "Hey. You wanna get that drink," I asked holding him up. "I need a beer," he said. "And that's what we'll do. You boys coming," I asked Seth and Roman. All of four of us went to the bar that night. Dean held onto my hip holding me close instead of using me as support. "I like you being this close to me," he said. "Same here," I said.

Author:

I was going to make this part much longer, but it would've taken me forever. I hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry, it was kind of a fill in chapter because now I kind of have and idea what I want to for the next few chapters. Give me some ideas. I'll take anything haha. I'll write the next chapter on Saturday because I go back to school on THURSDAY UGH NOOOOO!!!!! Thanks for reading haha.