Chapter 12

"Morning babe," I said. "Good morning. What's up?" Dean sounded exhausted. We talked last night but I wanted to talk to him before he had to leave for filming this morning.

"I just wanted to say hi. How's filming? Are you returning soon?"

"I've got a few more scenes and then I'm returning. I'll be back at Night of Champions." Dean's going to be gone for that long?!

"That's three weeks away! I miss you so much."

"I miss you too," he said. "No I don't think you understand HOW I miss you."

"Oh yeah," he said. "Yeah," I replied. "When I come back maybe we can have a little you and me time for a long time."

"I'd like that. Alright go to work love you."

"Love you more."

Paige walked in with a disgusted face. "Why didn't you guys just have phone sex, sounded like it already!"

Tonight on Monday I will become number one contender for the Divas Title. Took a long time, but I'm excited. Nothing was going to be able to bring me down. I am so happy, happier than I have ever been. I guess that little space on my arm will finally get the tattoo I've been dying to get.

I have a love hate relationship when it comes to the Internet. Rumors, annoying people, creeps, and so much more. "Hey Dani look at your social media," Paige said running up to me with an upset face."

"Why," I asked confused and a bit nervous. "It's not good."

I got on Twitter and saw a picture that changed me. Dean had his arm around another girl.

I was officially number one contender and the fact that I can't even be excited because Dean might possibly be cheating on me. A man I love. And what sucks is that it looks like the same girl from the hotel that night. That awful night.

I couldn't hold it in any longer I had to cry. I had to let all my emotions go. It feels so good. "Dani?" It sounded like Seth. "What," I said against the door. "You wanna talk," he asked. "Sure come in," I said. He was sweaty and shirtless. Looked like he just got out of a match but I could tell he was down in the gym.

"What's wrong," he asked. Tears started coming down again as I showed him the picture. "Fuck Danielle. I'm sorry." He pulled my close into his chest. I felt his chest hair and his sweat. His shoulders were all muscle and tight. This got me thinking. There was one person who I was actually brave enough to talk to and I knew I could count on him. He wasn't a Dean, but he was almost better.

"Come lets talk," he said. But I can't. move. I was frozen watching him turn around. His tan body with sweat still dripping from it. I couldn't take it anymore. "He-" he tried saying, but it was too late.

And just like that, I locked my lips with his. And this time I wasn't the victim of cheating, I was the cheater. It felt so wrong but so damn good.

Author:

So as you can see, things have taken a turn for the worst. I hope you guys enjoyed and the next time I upload, I have no idea. I've been really busy. But Night of Champions though!!!! Nikki is so longer champ. Wow! And Paige is heel! Was she not a badass when she cut that promo yesterday on raw?!??!