Chapter 15

"FUCK YOU"

"Look man you don't know the whole story!"

"THE ONLY STORY THAT'LL BE TOLD IS HOW I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

Everyone was crowding around and shouting. "Brie what's going on," I asked. "Your secrets out that's what," she said. My secret? Oh no.

I got through the crowd and saw Dean on top of Seth. "Dean no! Stop!" I tried pulling off Dean but I shoved back. "DEAN STOP IT!"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS ASSHOLE!"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I yelled back.

"DANIELLE THOSE PICTURES WERE TAKIN OUT OF CONTEXT!" I felt like shit when he said that. "HEY" We all turned over and saw Vince. "These issues are for your own time! This is work! I know all of you are business so move!"

This was never suppose to happen. Not like this anyway. "What do we do," Seth asked. "You're the one who told him! How could you?"

"Me? You're blaming all this stuff on my when you had a big part in this too."

"But you said the pictures," I couldn't even argue with Seth. My mind was elsewhere. "I'll call you tonight. I gotta check on Dean."

Dean was with the doctor getting rid of the blood on his face. "You can stay away from me Danielle I'm not in the mood."

"I'm sorry. I really am!"

"Don't even try. We're done, for good."

He walked away. Not even looking at me in the eye.

Hotel:

"How do you feel," Seth asked. "Like shit. I'm sorry I dragged you down with me."

"Don't be," Seth said putting his hand on my lap. "It's not your fault. I should've stop it while we were ahead."

"We're both at fault I guess," I chuckled. "Yeah. So, what happens from here?"

I looked down and shrugged. "I don't know. Dean and I are done and I doubt we'll ever speak to each other again."

"Dani, Dean loves you and I still see it. I wouldn't have this black eye if it wasn't true. But I do still have feelings for you."

"Seth no. We can't. I can't. I hate this. Seth I-"

Seth kissed me again. And just like always, I can never pull away. "Well do you feel anything," he asked. "Okay yes there is something, but it seems weird and wrong." Seth took my hand and kissed it. "Call me when you want to chat okay?" I nodded and kissed him on the cheek goodnight.

Next Day:

Today feels like I have a hangover. I have a migraine and I can't think straight. I'm tumbling over and my eyes are all red from crying. I can't believe the thing I said I would never do, I do it. I know exactly how Dean is feeling right now, but I can't comfort him, no one can. Passing Dean feels like a breeze of memories brushing past my shoulder. "Hey Dean," I said. "Danielle," he said back continuing to walk. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"Paige!"

Paige turned around and walked over crossing her arms. "Yeah?"

"Have you been able to get a word out of Dean?"

"Yeah a little bit. He told me he still loves you. He needs a break from you, and it might be a long break. I'm here for you though," she said hugging me. "Thank you."

"I see you still have love for him," she said. I nodded wiping my tear. "I just feel like a complete bitch. I'm the dumbest person alive. I shouldn't be doing this at work, but it hurts."

"Have you talked to Seth, what are you guys?"

I took a deep breath. "I think we're going to try."

Author:

There you guys go! I hope it was good. It was so sad to see Dean and Dani this way. I hope you guys enjoyed. Incase any of you know some good fanfiction or write fanfiction, let me know what it's called so I can't check it out. I love reading new ones. Thanks for reading!