Chapter 19

(smut chapter)

It was moving day! I'm now officially living in Davenport, Iowa. Pretty cool. All of my boxes were being put in the apartment. "Hey babe where do you want this skeleton," Seth said almost dropping my skeleton of a real rat. "Careful, do you realize how much I paid for this? Too much. It'll go near the computer," I said holding the skeleton. "Why are you into so much freaky shit," he said. "Because I love it! I love creepy stuff so much that I'd marry it!"

Seth raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "Will this thing attract anything," he asked. "It's in a glass and doesn't smell. Plus, it's just a skeleton there isn't any meat on it." Seth still seemed unsure. "Hey," I said kissing him. "Don't worry, if you want me to put it somewhere else I will."

"No." He said. "If you love it, then I'll love it more," he said. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," he said kissing me on my forehead. "Hey what do you say I cook us up some dinner once all these boxes are taken care of," he said. "I'd love it. Let me clean up."

I dressed up casual and felt like I should treat this like a date. Only this time, Colby would be making the food instead of a chef at a classy restaurant.

I walked out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped. "Wow." That wasn't even enough to say about Seth and the amazing job he did. He dimmed the lights, placed candles all over which is a  fire hazard might I add, wine, and some food that looked too good to be true.

"I can't believe you did this," I said walking over and kissing him. "A special surprise for a special girl."

___________

"All done," I asked picking up his plate. "Yeah, but I'll do dishes, you relax," he said. I blew out all the candles and fixed everything and made it look less like a restaurant. I walked into the kitchen to see Seth cleaning all the dishes and the counters. Come on Danielle stop holding yourself back! You know wanna look in the trash. There was a very good reason behind my madness, and it was to find evidence of takeout. Better check and see.

I slowly opened the cabinet where the trashcan was and saw nothing, it was empty. Wow. Good job babe.

I walked over to Seth and put my arms around him. "Hey, you like dinner?" He asked washing the last dish. I nodded against his back. "I loved it," I said. He turned around to embrace me and held be tight. I looked up smiled as his eyes slowly moved down from my eyes to my lips. He kissed me as our lips intertwined. He felt up my body before picking me up and setting me on the counter. He took off my shirt and rubbed my back, his lips moving down to my neck. I let out a soft moan. I brought his face up to mine and kissed him, feeling his tongue go in my mouth. I knew where this was going.

He led me into bedroom. He sat down as he took my hand and put me on his lap. I ripped off his shirt and unzipped his jeans as I felt my bra being unclipped. "Do you want this Dani," he asked. "Yeah," I said as Seth got on top and placed his full weight on my body. "Mm...Seth, don't you need something before we go any further," I stopped him as he looked up. "Thanks, babe." He went into the bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom.

As he put it on I could feel my body tensing up. I was already prepared for Seth. "Ready," he said. I didn't say anything. All I wanted was him. Seth put his head in my shoulder as he entered my body. I bit my lip as I lifted up my neck feeling the intense satisfying feeling.

Dean's POV:

"Why are you stopping," Angela said as I lifted my head up. "Ah I can't focus."

"Really," she said. "What's bothering you?" I couldn't tell Angela. I couldn't tell anybody. "I'll be right back," I said walking into the bathroom. I took out my phone and called the person I needed to hear from.

Dani's POV:

"Ah...Seth...the phone," I said raising my voice and trying to find my phone. "Don't worry about it," he said panting.

Dean's POV:

"Damn it."

Dani's POV:

"Seth. Seth." (phone begins ringing)

"Are you fucking serious," Seth said panting and dropping his phone on the floor. "Who-who was it?"

"I don't care. Where was I?"

Dean POV:

"Come on man," I said to myself. "You gotta stop it with her. Get her out of your head." I threw ome water on my face. I took a deep breath.

I walked out and saw Angela. "Everything okay," she asked walking over. "You wanna talk?" She asked holding my hand.

"Fuck the talking."

Dani's POV:

I was wiping the hair out of my face as I was trying to catch my breath. I laid beside Seth as he held me in my arms. He was already out. My phone started glowing and I checked to see who it was. "Oh my god."

Author:

Took me a while to get this up sorry. So everything is perfect in Dani's life don't you think? She moved in with Seth Rollins. What could go wrong. Dean Ambrose could. He's still in love with her and is doing whatever he can to forget about her. Hopefully things get sorted out between all of them or will there be one person who's left out in the cold?

I'll upload the next chapter on Saturday, promise. Thanks for reading!