Chapter 13

"Woah."

"Yeah, woah."

"I'm sorry I really didn't mean for it to go that far, Seth."

"It's fine, I perfectly okay with it," he chuckled. "We just need to keep it a secret." I nodded and stood there quietly trying to contemplate these last five minutes. I just cheated on Dean and I feel terrible. I feel terrible because, I loved it. I loved the feeling of Seth's lips on mine. I loved the feeling of his body being pressed against mine. "So I'm gonna go get some rest. Goodnight, Danielle." I watched him leave and all I could think about was the kiss.

At work I get a little time to forget about everything that happened last night. It was relaxing to be in my natural habitat, oh, it's just like high school. Surrounded by all things wrestling has always been my life, but it's been the life I've known. Which is nice I guess I've some good friends. Nikki, Brie, Paige, Dean, and ugh Seth. It's still all I can think about. "He's" all I can think about. "Hey Dani! Wait up!" I turned and it was Seth. "Hey, what's up?"

"Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tonight?" I didn't know if it was a good idea to accept Seth's offer, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with him as a friend. "Sure, you get to leave right after your match which is at 9:10 so it'll be nice."

"Cool see you then," he said. What was I thinking?

Seth and I decided to leave the arena together instead of separately. We were both going back to my hotel. It was an awkward car ride. I was scared to move my body incase I touched his arm that was resting on the arm bar.

"You should be driving with two hands."

"And you should try relaxing. Are you always this tense on car rides," he asked. "No, I'm just,"

"Just what?"

"I don't know," I said sinking in the seat. "Look if it was the kiss, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accepted it, but I kinda have feelings for you Dani."

"I kinda do for you too, but I love Dean and I can't hurt him like this."

"So no more," he asked. "Yeah, no more."

"Friends," he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. "Friends." I shook his hand but something was holding me back from releasing the grip. And I could tell Seth was having those same thoughts too. "Shou-."

Before I could finish, I was smashed into Seth's lips. His beard tickling around my mouth as his lips moved. "Let's go to the room," I said.

Seth pushed me against the wall holding my arms up ripping my shirt my off. I heard a tear and saw the neck stretched. "You look so good," he said unbuttoning his pants.

He set me on the bed and pulled my pants off and underwear at once, leaving me there in just my bra. I got on top as he sat up. I sat in his lap pulling his shirt off which revealed the tan muscles that he hid underneath. I felt a tight pull in my lower body as I pressed it against Seth wanting to feel him.

"Ah watch your nails," he said. "Sorry," I said panting. "You okay," he asked. "Yeah. Go faster." He pulled leg up as he got on top. My body was completely relaxed and my mind is silent. "Seth I'm ready."

"Do it," he said. I let out a yell and and my legs starting shaking once he got off of me. "Woah," he said. "Yeah," I said. "I should get back to my room," he said. He put on his pants and shirt and headed towards the door. I opened it and kissed him goodnight. I closed the door and sat back against it.

What did I just do? I know what I just did, I had cheated on the love of my life. I cried quietly in the dark.