10 // Sports

7:05am
I stood in front of the cupboard for an entire minute.
A whole minute.
Staring.

Yet another school morning and I'm forced to choose one of the most important, toughest decisions of my everyday life:

Which granola bar should I have?

In the left box -
Cherry & Dark Chocolate

And in the right -
Apple Pie & Caramel

My hand reaches out then hesitantly pulles back for the fifth time.

Just when I was about to fling my hands in the air and give up to starve, I hear a deep groan from behind me, who's voice I instantly recognized being Damon's.
Before I could turn around, he rests his chin on top of my head and places both his hands on either side of me, leaning against the counter in front of me, my back pressed against his bare chest.

wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf

Everything happened so swiftly, I didn't dare moving or even flinch.

"Are those granola bars?"

His voice was raspy, deep, obviously not so fully awake yet. Explaining the cluelessness for how close he was to me right now.

"Yeah, my breakfast", I said.

"They are?"

"Sure are."

"Mm."

"..."

"I actually really like granola bars...", he slurs.

"You can have them too, you know", I laugh and feel his chin lift off my head.

"I can?"

I continue facing the shelf, "Sure. Which one do you want?"

"Hmm", he taps his fingers on the counter, "Which one do you like more?"

That's what I would want to know

I think quick and point to the left box.

"This one."

"Cool, I'll have the other one", he takes his hand off the counter to reach for one of the bars out of the right box, "Thanks."

"No problem at all..."

A sense of relief washes over me when he walks away to the living room.

I pick out my breakfast and hurriedly walk across the living room to head upstairs - no way in hell was I eating with him looking like that. Although I did take a brief glance over him as I went, and regretted it, since I ended up googling the most absurd inquiries possible.

why guys look so good in sweatpants?

help I think I have fetish for sweatpants

guys in sweatpants

guys sweatpants