33 // Library

guys

I just want to say

even though this story doesn't have a kabillion of reads (or isn't even actually on the rankings at all lol oh well)

I really really really love those of you who have struck through to these chapters

A lot

I mean yeah I know the whole 'ok Damon and Jo are cute and all but when is the sex damnit?' dragging along thing is a pain in the ass

but hopefully you got to see the actual process in which they both go from being complete strangers to developing actual feelings from each other instead of going straight to the intimate parts of relationships

BASICALLY ALL IM TRYING TO SAY IS IF YOU LIKED READING THE PREVIOUS SEXY SCENE THEN YOU WILL LOVE ME IN THE NEXT FEW AS WELL

(either way thank you so much reading)

(if I was Troy then you guys are the Gabriella to my heart)

(👫❤️)
//

But really, what happens after the lovey-dovey boy and girl in movies do something a little overly lovey dovey?

Like, hmm, let me think, after getting fingered for the first time?

Are there even any films that show the aftermath of getting fingered?

No?

Yes?

Not legal?

I may not know the answer, but I have learnt and established that it's not as awkward as I thought. Seriously. Movies lie, kids.

After I and Damon had (separate) showers in the comfort of the same house that both of our parents had almost walked in on us in his room, my mum called all of us over downstairs for dinner afterwards.

The dinner itself spun around in a 'lovely' atmosphere of casual conversations between my mum and Michael about my future after
high school, occasional smirking glances between me and Damon when passing over the desserts, and a way too heavy sexual tension flowing through the air when either of our hands touched or legs brushed under the table.

Soon turning into a secret game of footsie.

And also soon turning into my win when my leg went a bit higher up his leg than I expected to.

After the lazy night of my innocent - although not entirely innocent - birthday celebrations, I was ready to go off to sleep.
And right before I closed my room's door for the day, Damon sneaked up behind of me with arms naturally wrapping around my waist.

He held me tight, lowering himself to find my cheek and left a tingling goodnight kiss.

"Happy birthday", he said so quietly.
And there, walked away to his room.

I perfectly knew that tall bastard did it to tease me, to leave me sleepless for the night with thoughts of only him.
And it worked.
But who could blame him?