26 // Waistband

Yo fam

Glaubst du an Liebe auf den ersten Blick oder soll ich nochmals vorbeilaufen?

I think this means
"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?"
or something like that ????

now isn't that a lil something somethang

(HI TO MY GERMAN READERS BTW)
🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

VOTE and COMMENT yo' ☃☃☃☃☃
//

The whole night, I couldn't sleep.
Memories of our 'date' controlled over me.

Only to wake up in the morning with a note on my bedside table from Damon that said:

Just letting you know that I won't be at home for the entire day
Don't miss me too much ;)

- The guy who can now call you his 'girlfriend'

I laughed, reading further

But afterwards, the calm Sunday without Damon around so far went, well, calm as expected.

Expect for the uneasiness which was listening to my mum and Michael tell me how happy they were to 'see me and Damon hang out more together' and how we 'stopped fighting so fast'.

Oh well.

It was currently close to midnight and I was downloading the songs Blake recommended to me onto my laptop. Mid-typing in the name of a song onto YouTube, the knock on my door stopped me.

"Come in", I say, not taking my eyes off the screen and somehow I just knew it's who I thought it was.

"Hey", he says.

Turning over my shoulder to see him, he's leaning on the door frame and runs his hand through his Tumblr-perfection worthy hair.

Oh, it's my incredibly hot boyfriend
"Oh, it's you", I smile wide, "What's up?"

"Fine, just fine", he smiles, "How about you?"

"Mm, same here."

"But that's other than not having seen you the entire day..."

I chuckle, turning away, "Says the person who hasn't been home himself all day."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry. I had to take care of one of my good friends who just so happened to call me in dying help of saving him from his third hangover this week."

"Wow, third?"

"Third. It's impressive, really."

"Well, then that's sweet of you to do. Like a good friend would."

"Thanks", he looks around my room, "How about you? Been a good friend for someone today?"

I turn back to my desk and point at my laptop, "Actually, I'm just downloading new songs that Blake - you don't know him - recommend to me. And they're pretty damn good."