Chapter 8: You know you liked it

Melody's POV:
As the bell rang, indicating that the last class of the day is over, I stood up and brushed myself off. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the room. When I reached my locker, I saw my beautiful, blonde best friend standing there waiting for me. We sent each other a smile and began walking towards the exit. I saw Riker and waved at him. I saw him was talking to Rydel. He gave me a cheeky smile and waved back. He's too cute. Rydel turned around and noticed us. A grin pulled at her lips as she began approaching us. She stood right in front of me and Natalie.

"Hey girls! If you aren't busy tonight, will you come to my Tea Party?" She raised an eyebrow, with hope in her eyes. I don't wanna go, but I don't wanna hurt her feelings. I've already turned her down enough. Eh, what do I got to lose? It's not like I have any plans. And I definitely don't wanna sit up in my room againn tonight. I think I've done that enough.

I nodded, looking over at Natalie, "Sure, I'll come. What about you, Nat?" I asked. She shrugged and nodded. Rydel jumped with excitement and squealed full of joy. It feels so good to make another person happy.

"Yay! I'll pick you guys up at seven!" She stated, walking back over to Riker. A tea party. I have to wear a dress. Which one, though? I need a tea party dress. I think I have one of those. Okay...

Natalie and I began walking home. Our conversation was about the party. She was nervous too. She didn't wanna see Ross either. I don't blame her. I watched as Natalir walked into her humble home. She actually liked coming home.e It was exciting for her. She doesn't have to sit in her room, all by herself, with the door shut and locked. She doesn't have to read all the time, to make the time pass by faster. She's lucky. She's beautiful, and her parents love her. Well, then again, she has both of her parents. And one doesn't hate her for causing someone's death. My only problem is, I believed my dad for a while. I believed that it was all my fault. I didn't know any better. I was so young. I'm suprised I'm not dead, considering the way he used to hurt me. Now, it's just a good slap here and there. Not that I like it any better.

I reached my house and snuck in like any other day. Thankfully, he didn't hear me this time. I saw his car, he must be home. I locked my door often gently closing it. I set my bag down on my bed and walked over to my closet. I lookrd through all my dresses, laying them out on my bed and all that. I finally found one I liked. It was a white, patchwork round neck, above knee polyester dress. It was pretty nice and I figured I'd wear it. Until I need to get ready, I guess I'll go the usual and read. Yay...

Later on, I slid on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look half bad. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I have no idea what shoes to wear. I dug through my closet, throwing shoes around the room, looking for the perfect pair. I finally found a pair of white flats with rhinestones on the toe. Perfect. I slid them on and walked back over to the mirror. I looked pretty good for once. Now I'm ready. I walked downstairs and noticed my dad wasn't home. Yes! I walked out the door with no worries. I saw Rydel pull in with Riker's car. I walked up to it and slid into the passengers seat. Rydel was wearing a black and pink rose tea dress.

"You look amazing!" She chirped. I blushed a tad bit and thanked her. I stared out the window as we drove to Nat's house. It was starting to get dark, and the sunset was beautiful. I snapped a picture. When we pulled up to Natalie's house, I noticed she was standing outside, wearing a cool mint floral chiffon tea dress. She looked stunning. Like always. She hopped into the back seat as we set off. Rydel and her brothers didn't live far from us. Maybe ten, fifteen minutes? In about that time, we arrived at a big, beautiful house.

We began walking towards it. Rydel and her family must be rich! The porch light was on so that we could see our path. Rydel led us into the house to find all the boys on the couch, watching television. When they heard us come in, they instantly looked to see who was arriving.

"Melody! Natalie!" Riker, Rocky, and Ryland all chorused together. I smiled at them. Ross didn't say a word, he just stared at me. We locked eyes for a couple of seconds and I grew nervous. Suddenly, I was engulfed into a huge group hug which included, me, Natalie, Riker, Rocky, and Ryland. I giggled a bit. After our long group hug, I saw a girl walk down the steps with a boy. They both delivered my friend and I a friendly grin. The girl was wearing a damask delight print tea dress, so I figured she'll be joining us at the Tea Party.

"Oh, Melody, Natalie, this is Savannah and her brother, Brandon. Sav will be joining us," Rydel explained. We nodded and shook hands with Savannah. We chatted with the guys for a little while, but Ross didn't say anything. He just stared at me, deep in thought. He pondered on as everyone else carried on a full conversation. After a while, we started our Tea Party. I got to meet Rydel's mother and father, Stormie and Mark. They are really nice. Mark is such a gentleman. Why can't Ross be like that? All the other boys are like their father. Stormie is just the cutest thing. She is so sweet, and funny too.

At the Tea Party, we drank tea, of course. There were cookies and cupcakes. And tons of other amazing food the Rydel and her mother made. We sat at a little table and chatted on about whatever came to mind. After a while of drinking tons of tea, we all had to use the bathroom. I was last. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I then washed my hands and walked out. I bumped into someone as I was looking down. I suddenly looked up and saw the last person I would wanna see. Ross...

"Uh, sorry," I looked back down. We stood there for a couple of seconds in an awkward silence until I looked up and saw him smirking. I am not in the mood Lynch...

"It's alright, babe. But you have to make it up to me," his smirk grew. I shook my head and gulped. He nodded, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm already doing anything you want. Just please leave me alone, please," I said, almost in a whisper, still looking down at the floor. He placed his thumb and index finger on my chin and brought my face up. He leaned down and began kissing my neck. I sighed and tried to push him off, but it was no use. He was too strong for me. I was trying to tell myself not to give in and think you're enjoying it, because you are. He trailed his kisses a little lower. I can't let him do this anymore.

"Ross, stop," I gave him a giant push. He was taken aback and stood there staring at me. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and then pushed past him, walking back to the Tea Party.

You know you liked it.

Shut up stupid mind! I did not. But in my head, I knew I did. I couldn't deny. The feeling of his soft lips on my neck gave me a tingly feeling. I couldn't just push that feeling aside. The boy I've had a crush on for four years, that's smokin' hot, wants me to get in bed with him. I know I want to, my mind keeps saying that. But I won't do it. Because I know, I'm just another one of his barbie dolls. I'm another girl that he'll drag home, sleep with, and then leave me alone like nothing happened. I'm another girl he'll use, just to get pleasured. I don't mean anything. He just wants my body. He wants every girl in the school. He doesn't care about me, no one does.

The Tea Party was fun. We ate and danced and just had a good time. I've become really close to with Rydel and Savannah. I have Ssavannah's number now, just like I do Rydel's. Bam, two more friends. But, all good things must come to an end, so now I'm in Riker's car, being driven home. When I arrived, I said bye and hopped out. Thankfully, my dad still isn't home. He's probably at the bar, not surprising. I slipped into the house and up to my room. I changed into a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, sliding into bed. It's been a long night, I need some rest. I closed my eyes. But, the same thing went through my head, it's been there since I ran into Ross in the hallway earlier,

You know you liked it.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi! The girl's dressed are on top!

Comment & Vote! I love you guys!

Stay ROSSOME!
~Paige