Chapter 18: At home

Melody's POV:
I cautiously grabbed my phone from Ross's hand after he pulled it from his pocket. What did he do? I typed in my password.

It's your fault for telling him your password, dummy!

My thoughts were right. Why did I tell him? I slid my finger along the screen, trying to figure out what prank Ross has played on me. I finally went to my photos. Shoot. I looked and saw over a hundred selfies of Ross. Just him, making goofy faces. I saw one of him trying to act all cool. I laughed and deleted all the other ones, saving that one. Picture on top. I got on Twitter and tweeted that photo, tagging Ross in it, saying,

@melodies07: Ross is trying to act cool... It's not working. @rossr5

I posted that and smirked. I set my phone back down on my bed and walked over to Ross, poking his stomach. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist as well. We stood there for a while, just holding each other. This felt good. This felt right. I didn't wanna let go. I never wanna let go. Of him. Of this. This moment is perfect. Suddenly, Ross's phone buzzed. I smiled and let him look. I figured it was my tweet, and by the looks of it, and his facial expressions, it was.

"Really, Melody?" He gave me a blank stare. I bit my lip, giggled, and pecked his lips. He rolled his eyes, "I'm cool," he said confidently. He flexed one of his arms, showing off his huge muscles. I couldn't help but stare. He laughed and asked, "Like what you see?"

I nodded surely, licking my lips. He walked over and grabbed my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in. Our lips finally touch and fireworks went off everywhere. The taste of his lips made me want more. I felt his hand sliding lower, until it reach my butt. I arched into his hand, meeting every touch. I wanted to feel every touch. His large soft hands made me want to feel them. I ached for this feeling. This long, passionate kiss went on. And on. And on. I finally pulled away, panting. I was so out of breath. But it felt, good.

"Ross," I panted. He rested his forehead against mine. My eyes were shut as I tried to catch my breath. His chest moved up and down, as did mine. I placed my hand on his heart, smiling, because I could feel it beating through his chest. He pulled out foreheads apart, and then kissed mine.

"You know," he smirked, "We're alone," Ross winked. His smile was sexy, with those totally kissable lips. His hair, tucked into the perfect spot underneath his snapback. His flannel, unbuttoned halfway down, revealing his perfect, smooth chest. Just the right amount of buttons undone. His hazel eyes, sparkling, full of excitement and hope. As much as I wanted to, I can't. I mean, I can, but I can't. Well, that made no sense.

I shook my head, "Sorry, baby," I placed my hands on his shoulders. He frowned, quivering his bottom lip. Aww, he's too cute.

"Why not?" He became serious again. Now I have to come up with an excuse. Shoot, I'm a terrible liar. Uh, okay, here it goes.

"Um, girl problems. Yeah, I, uh, sorry, babe," I tried playing that off cool. Man, why did I have to be such a bad liar. Why couldn't God have blessed me with the ability to lie like a pro? Eh, that would be bad. I think.

"Oh," was all he responded with. He bought that? Really? Cause I didn't. There was an awkward silence, and then he spoke, "Melody, you didn't have to lie to me, you know. If you didn't wanna do anything, you could've just told me. Did you think I was gonna force you into something you didn't wanna do?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, it's not like that, Ross. I think you're amazing. I know you'd never hurt me, or force me into anything. I just didn't wanna hurt your feelings and let you down," I paused. He looked at me.

"We can still make out, though," I winked at him. He smirked, and pulled me over to the bed, laying me down. He hovered over me, supporting himself up with his hands. I smiled as he leaned down.

He kissed me. I felt a rush of electricity through my body. This was my man. This was my sexy man. This was my very sexy man. I don't need anybody else. As long as he's with me, I feel safe, and protected. I feel secure. I feel...

At home.