Chapter 24: Lazy day

Melody's POV:
I woke up next to a warm, naked body. This wasn't the first time. I snuggled closer to the figure, knowing exactly who it was. I let out a sigh of relief, remember out past actions from only a night ago.

He groaned, wrapping an arm around my bare shoulder. I felt him lean down and kiss my head , running a hand through my hair. I propped myself up onto my elbow, and kissed his chest.

Ross looked at me and smiled, as I returned the favor. I felt his hand sneak down and gave my ass a squeeze, before smirking and standing up. I whimpered when he left me in bed alone.

He picked his boxers up off of the floor and slowly began putting them on.

"No, don't put those on just yet," I suggested. He rolled his eyes at me and threw his boxers across the room. Ross crawled back onto the bed and wrapped me in his arms once again.

I smiled and sighed contently, ask snuggled into his chest. He rested his head on mine and played with my hair.

"Want to have a lazy day? You know, cuddle, kiss, watch Netflix?" I gave him a soft smile.

He leaned down and pecked my lips, "that sounds absolutely perfect."

I bit my lip and smiled. I looked at his chest and playfully bit Ross's nipple. He shifted and giggled, kissing my forehead.

"So you want to play that game, Melody?" He winked. I nodded, grinning up at him. He rolled his eyes once more as I felt his hand slide down to my most sensitive area.

My eyes widened as I felt his hand on me. "No, I'm sorry, please Ross, I'm done, stop," I begged.

He shot me and innocent smile and pulled his hand away with a satisfied look on his face. I pouted and kissed his lips.

We kissed so sweetly. I loved kissed like these.

And for the rest of the day, we just cuddled. We stayed in each other's presence and showed affection. He's so perfect and I wouldn't have this any other way.

This feeling I have towards Ross is so strong and passionate. I can't really explain it. He's so special to me. I can tell him anything, he's always there for me and I'm always there for him.

This couldn't be...?

Is it...?

Am I in love...?