Chapter 12: "So, do you like it?"

Melody's POV:
It's Friday! I don't have a clue why, but I am so excited for today. First off, it's the last day of exams. And second, I'm kinda excited to see Ross at school. Could that be why? I should look hot today. Should I look hot today? Yeah, I should look hot today. For Ross.

So, after I showered I dried off and put on my outfit. Outfit on top. These are some of the nicest clothes I own, and I think Ross will love them. I have never wore this before. Obviously, because it shows off a lot of skin. But for Ross, I guess. I really don't know what's gotten into me. One night has changed everything. Just one night of affection. It's changed me and my life. I actually like this kid. I really do. And, I don't think I can change that. It's like, a need.

I walked down the stairs, ecstatic. Everything that happened last night, the memories, the affection, it flooded through my mind. The weird thing is, I didn't regret it. Not any of it. I actually had, fun. I enjoyed it. I exited my home and began walking down the street. Today was a good day.

The birds were chirping. There was a light breeze, which was perfect. The sun beaming down on the road. Little critters roaming around the ground. When I reached Nat's house, I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. She swung open the door, revealing herself, wearing a pink robe, with a bright red nose. I frowned as I saw my best friend was sick.

"Mel, I'm sorry. I can't come today, I'm sick," she coughed. I patted her shoulder and told her to get well soon. It's okay, nothing could ruin my day today. Hopefully.

I walked, by myself, down the lonely road. A smile still plastered on my face. As I approached the school, several people looked at me. I'm guessing it was my outfit. Man, this attention stuff is new. i joyfully skipped to my locker and put some stuff in, and took some stuff out. I didn't wanna go to class. So I walked slower than usual.

No, you just want Ross to pin you against the wall and make out with you.

Okay fine, mind, you win this one! I do! I really do! It's nice. I absolutely love it. And, well, maybe, if he sees my outfit, you know. Ugh, I should shut up! I let out a deep breath and walked even slower than I was before. Where is he?

As if it were on cue, I felt my back against the lockers, causing me to smile. I opened my eyes, revealing a blonde boy with a giant, sexy smirk on his flawless face. I bit my lip and stared into his eyes.

"Wow, babe, you look amazing today. Was all this for me?" He asked, checking me out from head to toe. I nodded, biting down harder on my lip. Ross licked his lips. Man! That was so sexy! But so is everything he does.

"So, do you like it?" I asked, chewing the inside of my cheek. I saw him breath in deeply, and then exhale. I'm taking that as a yes. He nodded, surely. Oh, he was so sure about that. His hands squeezed my hips tighter, but also, making sure not to hurt me.

His lips, so close to mine. I wanted them so bad, but I wanted him to kiss me. I think he wanted me to make the first move, though. So, I did. Our lips moved together perfectly, like it was meant to be. My arms slowly made their way around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I don't know who else in in this hallway watching us, and I don't care. I just need him.

I pulled away just to smile at Ross. His smile was glued to his face as well. As much as I love this moment and never want it to end, I have to get to class. It's the last day of exams, then maybe I could blow off a couple of days with Ross. Just maybe.

"As much as I love this moment, and wanna stay here forever, I gotta get to class," I pouted. Ross stuck out his bottom lip, causing me to giggle.

"Why don't we just skip today? C'mon it'll be fun," he begged. I shook my head. He frowned once more. He's too cute.

"It's the last day of exams, I have to be there. How about we cut class Monday? But only once, okay?" I asked. His eyes lit up, completely shocked that I would skip. He nodded vigorously, starting to kiss my face all over. I giggled a little.

I pecked his lips, and began walking away. I looked back and saw him staring at me again. I walked like a prep to my home room, leaving him turned on. In the middle of the hallway. Drooling.

Well this was fun.