Chapter 9: "It's time,"

~One Week Later~

Melody's POV:
Well, today's the third day of exams. I think I have been doing pretty good. I have been doing everything I can to ignore and avoid Ross. And suprisingly, I've succeeded. I haven't seen him at all this week, and it's Wednesday. I still haven't given him anything. He hasn't asked either. Maybe he forgot, hopefully. At the moment, I just got out of the last class of the day. I was having a pretty good day, actually. I walked to my locker and stuffed my books in. I then suddenly was lifted into the air, and spun around. I looked back to see one of my best friends.

"Sup, dork?" He asked, with a cheeky grin on his beautiful face. I smiled and playfully slapped his arm. He chuckled.

"Hi Jai," I replied, placing myself back on the ground again. I shut my locker. I turned to Jai and he held out his arm to me. I giggled. We linked arms and began walking out of the school.

Natalie soon caught up with us as we walked home, mine and Jai's arms still linked. I liked this feeling. It was a good feeling. But I could never see Jai and I together. We're best friends. I don't wanna ruin that. And if I tell him how I feel, and he doesn't feel the same way, it could ruin our friendship forever. So, I just shook it off. Nat and I dropped Jai off at his house, and he planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. I blushed, hard. I don't know why. We kept going until we reached Nat's house. I watched as she walked inside without a care in the world. Unlike when I walk into my house.

I am cautious and try not to make any noise. I sneak up to my room and lock the door. Today wasn't so bad after all...

***The Next Morning***

Today is Thursday. A new day. Only today and tomorrow left of exams. My life has been great. My dad hasn't been around that much. Perfection.

After showering this morning, I put on a white skirt with pink flowers on it, and a black, shirt sleeved crop top. Outfit on top. I curled my hair and did my regular makeup. I did the usual and grabbed a water bottle, without any interference from my dad. And I walked out the door with a smile on my face. I skipped to Natalie's house and knocked softly on the door. Nat came out wearing a pair of black leggings, a superman shirt, and her black converse. We have each other a friendly grin before making our way to school.

My locker was still filled with many papers that I studied before exams. I stuffed them all back in and shut my locker. I began skipping off to class, all happy. Well, my smile turned upside down when I felt two strong hands on my waist, and my back against the lockers. I opened my eyes to see the gorgeous blonde haired jerk that I've had a crush on forever, and I still do. His evil smirk was telling me that this is bad news. Memories flooded through my mind from the Tea Party. The way he held me, his soft lips on my skin. I shuttered. The image sent be shivers.

"Hey, babe. Remember when you said that you'll do anything I wanted as long as I left you alone for a day?" He asked. I nodded and gulped. He planted a little peck on my right cheek, "It's time," he simply said.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply once. I nodded and gulped once more. He grabbed my arms and threw them around his waist, then placed his hands back on mine. My heart was beating out of my chest. Part of me liked where this was going, and part of me didn't. I could feel his breath on my face and partly on my neck. I closed my eyes for two seconds and then looked back up at Ross, "I'm ready. What do I have to do?" I gave him questioning eyes. He smirked once more and leaned near to my face.

"Meet me in the parking lot after school," he whispered in my ear, then walked off, leaving me speechless. I took one last deep breath and nodded to myself, trying to get things straight.

I began walking to class with his image in my mine. I can only imagine the things he'll make me do for, or even more gross, to him. I haven't done anything. I still have my innocence. I want to give it so someone I love, not some jerk that's forcing me into things. As I reached my first class I took a seat and just thought of what's gonna happen. I'm so nervous...