Chapter 15: "I need you,"

~Monday Morning~

Melody's POV:
It's been two whole days. Two whole days since I've seen or heard from Ross. I wonder if he still wants to skip class with me today. I really hope he's not mad at me anymore. I have a bruise on my cheek now. Yeah, another one. It's not as big as the last one I had though.

So after my early morning shower, I put on my clothes, outfit on top, and tried to cover it with make up. Yeah, I tried. It didn't work, again. I've realized, make up doesn't fix everything. But, what are you gonna do? I walked down the steps, grabbing a water bottle and walked out the door.

-

At school, Natalie and I walked through the big double doors and parted as we went to our lockers. Exams are over, so we're going to most likely do nothing in all our classes. Next week is the last week of school, and then, I graduate. I won't need to come to this stupid place everyday and deal with bullies and barbie dolls. Done.

I began walking to home room and saw something, again, I didn't wanna see. But it was switched around a bit. Ross, was up against the lockers. Cara, was trying to kiss him. That's new. As I walked past them, I simply said, "Cara, leave him alone," then continued walking.

"Melody, wait. C'mere," Ross's angelic voice rang in my ears. I rolled my eyes and walked over. I sighed as I stood in front of him. He pushed Cara off of him, literally pushed. In a matter of seconds, his lips were on mine. I had to... kiss back. I missed his lips. It's been two whole days. And trust me, once you've kissed the Ross Lynch, you don't wanna ever stop. You can't go long periods of time without his touch or his kiss. It's almost impossible.

I heard Cara gasp, and stomp away, causing Ross and I both to smirk into the kiss. My boy is back. Well, he's not really my boy. But I hope he will be soon. I pulled away and smiled at Ross. He touched my cheek.

"We still ditching this place?" He asked, with hope in his eyes. I giggled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the doors. Once we made it out, he picked me up bridal style.

I laughed as he placed me in the passenger seat of his car. He pretty much slammed my door shut and raced over to his. The engine roared as Ross started up the car. As we began driving, I rolled down my window and yelled, "Woo!"

I heard him laugh at me, and I playfully hit his arm. We continued driving until we reached the beach. Hm, what are we doing here? I got out of car and we walked into the sand. I thought for a second and grasped Ross's hand, dragging him toward the ocean. When we got a few feet away, I let go of his hand and began taking off my shirt.

"What are you doing?" Ross asked. I giggled and slid my shorts off. I was left in my matching red undergarments. Ross's eyes widened and I think he began drooling. I ran into the ocean and dived under the water. I resurfaced and motioned for him to come in too.

He pulled his shirt over his head and slid his jeans off, along with his shoes and socks. He was left in his pink boxers, and I couldn't help but stare. He dove into the water and came back up. I splashed him. As we continually splashed each other back and forth, it turned into a water fight. This went on for a good while, and ended with no winner. Bummer.

I trudged out of the water and stood with my arms in the air, drying off. I felt arms on my waist and I opened my eyes. Ross stood in front of me, kissing my cheek. Too cute.

-

After our beach fun, and some drying off, Ross an I got dressed and he took me to his house. When we arrived, no one is there. Hm?

"Where is everybody?" I asked as we entered the huge house. Ross replied, "Riker, Rocky, Rydel, and Ryland are in school. Mom and Dad are most likely at work," he explained. Oh, okay.

We walked up to Ross's and Ryland's room. Ross shut the door and locked it. Okay, where's this going? Last time, I didn't let it get too far. I looked at Ross's bed and saw my pink cardigan I wore the night we first kissed. Whoops, I left it here. I pointed at it and laughed. So did Ross.

"Oh yeah, you left that here. But, it's my fault for taking it off of you," he winked. He came closer and set his hands on my hips, gently squeezing. I let out a breath.

"Melody," he breathed in my ear, "I need you," he growled. My eyes went wide. No! I am not, I repeat, not, ready for this!

But it's Ross. You trust him. And you can't say you don't want him too.

Shut up brain! But, my brain is right. Ugh, I hate it when that happens. I looked at Ross, "I've never done anything before,"

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "I'll guide you through it. I'll make sure to go nice and easy," he promised. His eyes screamed at me. He truly wanted this. His eyes were full of hope. I can't say no to that. Can I?

"Um," I trailed off. He stood there waiting for me to reply, "o-okay," I stuttered. He smiled widely and jumped a bit. Okay, calm down.

"Shh, don't worry, babe. Listen, there's nothing to worry about. I can promise that. If I'm hurting you, just tell me, and I'll stop. Okay?" He calmed me. But, I was still tense, and scared. It's my first time, who wouldn't be scared?

I bit my lip and nodded. He frowned, "Hey, if you don't wanna do this, we don't have to. I can wait," his tone became serious. I shook my head, "I'm ready," I shook.

He gently dragged me over to the bed and straddled me. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and my collarbone. I pulled at his shirt, and then that was off seconds later. I fiddled around with his belt, trying to get it off. I was getting so mad, it wasn't working. Ross laughed.

"Here, let me help you, babe," he chuckled, easily pulling his belt off. Shoot. My cardigan and shirt came off.

Ross unbuttoned my shorts as I did the same with his jeans. In minutes, those were on the floor. We were both left in our undergarments.

The rest is a secret between Ross and I.