Chapter 26: Happy Birthday

Melody's POV:
"Happy Birthday, baby." Ross breathed out as he thrusted into me. His head was shoved into the crook of my neck as he pounded in and out of me at an extremely fast pace for my liking.

I moaned out his name, tugging at his hair. A gasp escaped his lips. I felt his breath on my neck which send shivers down my spine. My mouth was wide open. I could never get enough of this.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful right now," he murmured as he continued working his magic on me. I slightly smiled, trying to keep myself from releasing too soon.

"Babe, I-I'm, oh shit Ross!" I whimpered as he thrusted faster than he already was, if that's even possible.

"Finish... on... t-top," my boyfriend exclaimed between breaths and moans. I briefly nodded and released my legs from around him. He grasped onto my hips and quickly turned us over so that I was in control.

I slid down onto him, earning a throaty groan from my partner. I began rolling my hips onto him, and bouncing at points. Ross couldn't get enough. His back was arched and he squeezed my hips tightly.

"Mel, I'm gonna.." He whined.

"Me too baby," I breathed. I rode Ross faster and I was so close to falling apart. He came into the condom, but I hadn't released yet. "Come on beautiful, come for me," he whispered, and began rubbing my clit.

I threw my head back. All I need to finish was one thing. I pried my hands from Ross's chest and placed them on my boobs. My nipples hardened at my cold hands and I let my high go. I fell flat onto my boyfriend's chest as he just gently continued rubbing me.

We both laid there just trying to catch our breath for a few moments. I rolled off of him and curled up into his side, looking up at him.

"That was amazing blondie, thank you," I breathed out. He smiled at me, leaning down to connect his lips with mine.

We kissed sweetly and he pulled away. "Melody," he started. "We both graduated, you're eighteen now. Please get out of this house and come stay with me." He begged.

His eyes were fill of hurt and sadness. I can tell he really cares. He doesn't want my dad to harm me anymore, and I don't either. It's miserable, and I'm sick and tired of it.

I thought about it for a second. I kissed Ross's chest a few times and looked up at him. "Help me pack?"

He grinned so big. He rolled over and hugged my tightly, as I did the same. I'm so happy I'm with Ross, not anyone else. Everything is just so perfect. My dad doesn't even both me anymore, but I'm still getting out of this hell hole. I want to be with Ross, and no one else.

-

"Everyone, this is Melody. She's my girlfriend."

Gasped filled the room. The only person not surprised was Ryland, considering he already knew. Questions filled the air, making me nervous for some odd reason. It was scary telling his family for the first time.

"Ross, are you being legit, man? You don't have girlfriends, you have one night stands." Rocky explained. Ross nodded, but rolled his eyes.

"Mel is different. She's changed me. She's my everything." He looked down at me, pure love filling his eyes. I smiled at him, hugging him from the side. 'Aw's were heard throughout the room.

"I thought you liked me." The voice of a sad, disappointed Riker filled my ears. I looked up at him to see him frowning, looking as if he was almost about to cry.

"Riker, you know I love you, but just as a friend! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think something that wasn't true. I hope we can still be friends."

Ross protectively placed his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

"Well, I think it's wonderful that Ross has finally found the right girl. Welcome to the family, sweetie!" Stormie chirped. I giggled at her, but hugged her anyways.

"Oh yeah, about that, can she stay here for a while? Her dad is pretty abusive and I just don't want her getting hurt..." Blondie trailed off.

"Oh dear. Of course, honey. Melody, make yourself at home," Stormie grinned.

She's the sweetest person ever oh my gosh. This is such an amazing family. I'm glad they're taking me in. This is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

"Welcome home, gorgeous," Ross smiled, gently kissing my lips.

"It's good to be home."