Chapter 11: "You came,"

Melody's POV:
I've already gotten my shower. Now I just have to get dressed. I decided I'd look, decent, for Ross, I guess. I put on a pair of ripped jeans shorts, a white crop top and a pink cardigan over it. I slid on my light pink converse. Outfit on top.

I'm so nervous. That conversation we had earlier was just scary. He's gonna force me into things. Things, I don't wanna do. As I walked down the stairs, I peered around the corner, searching for my dad. It's six forty-seven, almost seven p.m. That's the time he usually gets home from wherever he goes during the day. Then he comes home, eats, then leaves again. Off to the bar. Then I'm asleep when he gets home after that.

I walked out of the house, a nervous wreck. A hot mess. Why couldn't somebody be home tonight. Like, one of his brothers, Rydel, or even his parents. Anyone. Anyone to get me out of this. I began walking. I have no car, and it's cold. The sun is setting. At least I have some light. I rubbed my arms. The cold air sent shivers down my back. I shuttered. Well, this is officially the worst night ever, or is gonna be. The night hasn't ended yet. Who knows what Ross is gonna make me do? I have a pretty good idea. I don't like that idea, but, you know, what are you gonna do?

Turn around. Stand him up. He doesn't deserve this.

One part of me says that. And that part is right. He doesn't deserve it, does he? No! He doesn't! But the other, soft side of me says,

No, go. You made a promise, don't break it. You're not that kind of person, you're a good person. Be who you want others to be toward you.

Ugh, I hate the soft side of me! But this side is also right. I stay with my word, I don't break promises. I never have. But, why does Ross want this so bad? I was invisible before, but now, all of a sudden, he wants me in his bed? That's kinda messed up. No, I get it, I'm just another girl he wants to use. Oh.

I started slightly shaking as I reached the doorstep. My breathing was uneven. My shaky hand reached for the door, softly knocking on it. I stood in the cold for a few seconds before the door swung open, revealing a smirking blonde. His eyes full of joy and passion. Almost, happy. Happy? To see me? Not even possible.

"You came," he said, almost, surprised. Why? I furrowed my eyebrows at him, giving a funny look.

"Well, I promised. I keep my promises, Ross," I said, seriously. He just shrugged and nodded. He stepped away from the door, inviting me in. I stepped inside of the beautiful home. Ross gently shut the door and smirked once more.

My breathing got heavy as he slowly approached me. His evil grin sent me bad vibes. Nothing good is going to happen in this house tonight. I can promise that. I can bet on that. His hands were placed firmly on my hips. I wasn't really that worried when that happened. I'm used to that by now. I should be used to that by now. It's only happened only every day these past few weeks.

His big, bright hazel eyes stared into mine, "You are so sexy," he mumbled near my ear. I felt, kinda, special. Did he really mean it? Either way, I love it.

My biggest thing right now is, should I play along? Get him turned on, then leave? That would be mean. But priceless to watch! I did tell him I'd do anything. So I guess I'll give him what he wants. I'll play along. I'll compliment him too, and hug him, and maybe, even, kiss him a little. You know, if he wants.

I leaned my mouth close to his ear, "You're sexy too," I breathed. He looked at me, confused at first, then, that smirk grew right back on his face. He thought he achieved something; making me want him. Sorry, buddy.

His breathing became heavy as well, but in a good way. He pushed us together, moulding our bodies into each other's. We fit like a puzzle piece. Hm, weird. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt his warm, pink lips on my neck. I breathed out deeply, causing a grin to spread across his face into my neck. My mouth was next to his ear, so I kissed it a few times.