Chapter 19: "Hey boyfriend,"

~Monday Morning~

Melody's POV:
Today is Monday. It's finally the last week of school. I graduate on Friday. My birthday is in four days. The last day of school is in three days. I get to graduate high school, on my birthday! How sweet is that? Life is great! Who knew, Ross would be that person? That person that changed my life. That person that actually made my life... better. I didn't. I never thought he could do anything to make me feel the way he does. He's amazing. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. I can't live without him. I can't lose him.

After taking a shower, I slide on my clothes, and my grey converse. Outfit on top. I grasped my bag quickly, grabbed a water bottle, and raced out the front door. As I walked, I thought about Ross. I mean, who else could I think about? Oh, yeah, that's another thing. Natalie and Jai, they uh, they don't know about Ross and I. They don't know that I kissed him. They don't know that I was in bed with him, almost twice. They don't know that we sorta, kinda have a thing. Yeah, we have a relationship, and? Ross hasn't asked me to, you know, be his girlfriend. Not yet, at least. But, I don't think it matters if he asked. He hasn't touched any other girl but me, and we call each other babe, and we kiss. That's a relationship, and me and Ross have one. We're together, that's what I'm considering it.

As I reached Nat's house, she came out looking better than ever. She apparently wasn't sick anymore. Her color was back and she wasn't pale anymore. That twinkle in her eyes was there. And her outfits are back on point. Today, she's wearing a black skater skirt, a white v-neck, and a pair of black low converse. Her makeup was of course successful, and her hair is just always the perfect. We shot each other a smile and began walking. When she asked me what I did over the weekend, I tensed up. I was with Ross all weekend. Literally, all weekend. So, I just told her I read some random book I found. She pretty much ignored it anyways, so it was okay.

Entering school, I didn't need to go to my locker. Exams are over and it's the last week of school. We won't do anything in class. So, I began walking to the spot where Ross and I make out every day before the bell rings. I was just about to reach the locker, when I felt my back against the wall. I smiled, knowing it was Ross. But when I opened my eyes, it wasn't Ross. It was the brunette that called me hot last week. The one in Ross's, gang. The one guy that Ross threatened to kill if he touched me. He had a smirk plastered on his face. He wasn't that attractive. Ross is way hotter. My smile faded as soon as I saw his face. Great, now I have to deal with him.

"Hey, hottie. Melody, right?" He asked. I nodded and gulped, "Yeah, I thought so. Uh, so, what is such a, pretty girl like you, doing with Ross?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped. He began laughing, and shook his head at me, "Oh, feisty. I like feisty," he winked. That is exactly what Ross told me at the party, after school, after I kneed him. Wow, just wow.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice. Ross! Yeah! "What the heck, man? Why are your hands on my woman? Get away, idiot," he snarled. The blue eyed brunette laughed again.

"Oh, well if it isn't pretty boy. Came to save Juliet? Ah, I see," he winked again. I rolled my eyes. What's wrong with guys in this school? Is there some weird drug that's making them act like this? If so, they need to stop taking it. Cause it's starting to tick me off.

"Lucas, get your dirty paws off and stay away. No one likes your act. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend," Ross spat. I held back my giggle. Ah, so his name is Lucas. Cute name, ugly kid. Lucas chuckled.

"Oh, and you do?"

"Yeah, you happen to have your hands on her at the moment. So if you could remove yourself and stay away, it would be greatly appreciated," blondie growled. What? I'm his g-girlfriend? Yes! I knew it! There is a relationship! I bit my lip, trying to hold back my smile. It didn't work. Ross looked and saw me smiling. He winked at me and I giggled.