Chapter 10: "See you at seven,"

Melody's POV:
The last bell of the day rang. It's time. I walked out of History class and straight to my locker. I thought about what was going to happened, and how I was going to deal with it. Can I back out of this? No, I told Ross that I would do anything he wants as long as he left me alone, and he did. He didn't even look at me all day that day. He must really want this, but why? He has never noticed me before. What's the difference now?

I slowly shut my locker. I can't run into Natalie or Jai. They can't find out I'm meeting Ross. I made my way down the hallway, looking everywhere to see if my two best friends were anywhere to be seen. I didn't see them, so I figured the coast was clear. I walked out of the big school building. Blondie said to meet him in the parking lot. Yeah, um, where at in the parking lot? I scanned the place and then spotted him under the oak tree. He looked so impatient. He was tapping his foot, looking angry. I slowly and carefully made my way over to my crush and stood infront of him.

A smirk grew on his flawless face. As soon as I reached right in front of him, his large, strong hands grabbed my hips. He pulled me close, so that our bodies were touching. There was absolutely no space between us. Ross forced my hands around his waist, then planted his hands right back where they were. He seemed to be enjoying ticking me off. But, that's nothing new.

"Hey, babe," he started, "Now, listen to me, got it?" He asked. I nodded, looking into those beautiful hazel eyes. They are so patronizing, and tempting. They started deep into my soul. They were locked in one spot, not wanting to move.

"You're coming over tonight. No one's going to be home, just you and I. We have the whole house to ourselves," he paused, smirking, "Be there by seven, yeah?"

I nodded once again. Truthfully, I'm scared of him. He's so demanding. If he's trying to put me under a spell like he does to every other girl, it's not working. Yes, he's hot and everything. His attitude though, and all the disrespect to girls. It's just terrible. It's horrible. It's sad.

"W-what should I wear?" I asked. What? I don't want to dress in the wrong thing. And by that I mean, if he tells me to get all dressed up in a short dress, it most likely going to be sweatpants.

His smirk grew, "Well, if it was up to me, I would tell you not to wear anything," his evil grin was scary, but so sexy. He wants me to wear nothing? Not happening. I shook my head. He nodded, surely.

"I mean, if you do wear clothes you're not going to need them. Plus, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to even put your clothes back on. Well, not by yourself, at least," he winked. No! My eyes widened. I felt them welling up with tears. I don't wanna do this. I felt one slide down my cheek. I looked up and saw Ross with no expression.

He wiped my tear away, "Don't worry beautiful, I'll go nice and easy. I was joking, calm down," he cooed. Awe! Wait, what am I saying? He called me beautiful! That's twice! I'm sorry, I just don't get complimented much. He's still using me though. I let out a deep sigh. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Ross, I don't wanna do this. Please don't use me, please. I don't wanna be just another girl you drag home and sleep with. I want this to mean something," I stopped, realizing what I was saying. I was practically telling the kid I have a crush on him. Which, I do, but, I don't want him to know. His eyes filled with confusion. Like he didn't know what I was talking about, ha!

He shook his head, "See you at seven," he winked, then walked away. What? Did he just ignore everything I just said? Well then! Oh well, I guess I'll try to fit it in, again, tonight.

I turned around, sucking in a big breath of air into my lungs. I pushed a piece of hair out of my face, and walked off. Home, I'm on my way.

Not that I'm excited...