Chapter 27: I love you

Melody's POV:
At the moment I was in the kitchen with Stormie, Ross's mom, helping her make lunch for everyone. We were making grilled cheese, and let me just say, it's a lot of work. She has five kids, plus a husband, and they each want two sandwiches. That's twelve. Plus we both need to eat.

We were close to being done, and I was buttering the last piece of bread when I felt two arms slither around my waist from behind. I slowly smiled and bit my lip, knowing exactly who was there. He slowly began pecking the back of my neck, causing shivers down my spine. I saw Stormie look over at us from the corner of her eye and she smiled. She hurriedly wiped her hands on her apron and grabbed her phone in her hands, snapping a few pictures.

"You two make my heart melt," she gushed.

I giggled, turning around in his arms to face him. He licked his lips and leaned down, planting one right on me. As we kissed I heard Stormie's camera flashing, which means she was snapping many more pictures.

I pulled away, resting my head on his chest. "Lunch is almost ready," I chuckled. I heard him do the same, holding me tighter.

"What more could I want? I have two beautiful girls making my lunch and they both love me. Fuck." He smiled.

"Language, Ross." Stormie scolded, pinching his cheek.

I bit my lip, containing a smile from approaching my face. This family is so amazing. Stormie and Mark have five perfect children, that they love and cherish. What more could they want? I wish my family was whole. I wish me and my dad got along like Rydel and Mark do. They go on cute daddy daughter dates. And what do I do? I hide from my dad.

Stormie called the rest of her family into the kitchen, making sure they all took a seat at the table. She gave everybody their plates as Ross took my hand, leading me over to sit down. I sat on his lap, considering there was only enough chairs for the Lynch's. But I don't mind.

We ate and talked about silly things that we don't even care about anymore. But I couldn't help but notice Riker looking at me every now and then. I really didn't mean to lead him on before. I thought I liked him but I was wrong.

We kept talking and then somehow ended up on the subject of how bad Ross used to be. Not a surprise that Riker brought it up. So everybody was going on about how terrible he used to be, as Ross just placed his head on my shoulder. I frowned at him, kissing his blonde locks.

"Yeah but he's better now. He's sweet, and caring, and considerate. Isn't the right baby?" I ruffled his hair.

He looked up at me with a big grin. "Mhmm." He nodded.

Everybody was silent after that. I don't know why, I was only telling the truth. "Can we be excused? Please?" I heard his voice.

"Babe what's wr-"

He cut me off by pecking my lips, and lifting me into his strong arms. I slightly giggled and pecked down his jaw, as he laughed. I love how everybody was just watching us and we didn't even care.

He carried me up the stairs and into his room. I furrowed but eyebrows, but ignored it after he laid me down on his bed. He sat next to me on the edge of the bed and looked down at me.

"You're so beautiful." He cooed, grasping my hand in his. I giggled and smiled, biting my lip. I shook my head.

"I'm really not, but you're too damn sweet." I sat up and put my lips on his.

I put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. He pulled me into his lap. Just to tease a little, I slowly rocked my hips back and fourth on his. He let out a shaky moan and began to kiss me rougher. His hands slipped their way under my shirt and i let it slide for a few seconds, but then I pulled away from the kiss.

"Not now," I breathed.

"Please. I need this." Ross caressed my cheek. I looked down as he planted a peck on my forehead.

"Ross your family is downstairs. Later." I pulled myself off of him and stood up, brushing myself off and straightening out my hair.

I heard him grunt, and when I looked up at him, he had a full hard on, and was trying to make it look like he didn't. I began to laugh at him, almost falling onto the floor.

"Mel this isn't funny. What am I gonna do?"

"I'll do something to turn you off," I chuckled.

"There is nothing in this world your sexy body could do that could turn me off." He rolled his eyes, laying back on the bed. He huffed, biting his lip at me.

"What if I fart or something?"

He began laughing loudly. Was it that funny? I giggled at him, rolling my eyes. But his laugh was like music to my ears. He was too cute. I love him.

I love him..

I laughed a bit more and then straddled his waist. He stopped cracking up and looked at me seriously. He swallowed hard, as I was sitting right on top of his erect member.

I kissed him, softly but swiftly. I could felt myself dripping for him, but his family was downstairs. I pulled away from the kiss, looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

He stopped. His eyes looked from my eyes, down my face. He licked his lips and began breathing heavier.

"I love you too. Fuck I love you so much." He pulled my face back down to his, kissing me with so much love, so much passion.

"Ross.." I whisper. "I'm so wet, we need to stop."

He chuckled, pulling me off of him. "Later baby, I promise." He winked.

OML THEY LOVE EACH OTHER THIS IS SO CUTE UGH IM SOBBING ILY GUYS. -PAIGE