Chapter 22: "You asked for it."

Melody's POV:
After class that day, I met Ross by his locker and he drove me home. We linked arms as we walked out towards his car. He seems pissed still, but I'm hoping he just had a long day. I don't need any more stress put into my life at the moment.

During the car ride, Ross's hand started at my knee, and made its way up to my thigh. I looked over at him blankly as he just shot me a smirk. I looked down and blushed, also taking a look at his hand. It was rested on my small thigh, perfectly sitting there with many beautiful rings.

I took his hand and began twirling the rings on his fingers, as he steered with his other hand, which also had many rings on it. I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand when I was playing with his. He intertwined our fingers, not saying a word, just smiling genuinely. I bit my lip and looked down at our hands.

My hand fit perfectly in his. And although that may seem cliché, it's the truth. It made me so happy to have someone like Ross in my life. I felt so lucky. I'm finally happy again...

It felt... nice. It felt really good to be happy again. I mean, ever since my mom died, I just never thought I'd ever find joy again. I though I was going to have to be miserable my whole life, with no one to love, or to love me back. Ross has changed that, and I'm just so thankful.

As we pulled up to my house, I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting. Ross looked at me and giggled, poking at my lip.

"You better put that lip away before I bite it," he chuckled.

I giggled and looked at him, swooning. "I wouldn't mind if you did."

He rolled his eyes, but leaned in anyways, kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and say up in my seat more, just to get better access. I cupped his face in my hands and scooted up further.

Ross suddenly, gently bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp then whimper. He pulled away from me and laughed at my reaction.

"You asked for it." He winked.

I rolled me eyes at him and playfully smacked his arm. He gasped and put on a fake frown. I smiled at him, looking deep into those precious hazel eyes of his. I could stare at him for days. He's so flawless.

"I don't want you to leave me, Ross," I frowned, holding his hand. He slowly brought my hand up to his lips, kissing it. He let his lips linger there for a few seconds, before putting my hand down.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe. You can go a night without me. Get some rest, you look exhausted," he bargained. I sighed, pounding my fist on my leg.

"I don't want to go a night without you. I'll miss you too much," I whispered. His eyes darkened. He looked me straight in the eyes, knowing exactly what I wanted tonight. He had no doubt in his mind, and he knew he wanted it too.

He sighed, closing his eyes. He squeezed my hand carefully, then slowly opened his eyes.

"Fine. Let me go home and shower, and tell my parents I'm going to a friend's or something."

I smiled, knowing that I won this time. Hopefully this won't be the only time. I did a little victory dance as Ross laughed at me.

"Okay," I smiled. I leaned up to whisper in his ear, "don't forget condoms. I'll see you later."

I gently kissed his ear, then left a peck on his lips. I opened my car door and stepped out of his vehicle. I looked back at Ross and saw him staring at me, pure lust filled his eyes.

I waved at him and finally started strutting towards my house. I turned my head a few times to see him still staring. I winked at him before entering my house and shutting the door.

I leaned back against the door and slowly slid down the frame. I sat on the floor and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes.

What has he done to me?

-----
finally, an update! are you proud of me?! I'm so sorry it took so long! I love you babies, please enjoy!
xxx paige