Chapter 13: "Can I have a kiss?"

Melody's POV
I walked out of my last period class. Today was boring, with exams, and mean teachers, ugh. I hope I can see Ross before I leave. I walked to my locker and stood in front of it. After what felt like hours of stuffing books in there, I shut it. I turned my head to my left to see Ross and his, gang, talking. I decided to listen in, not to be rude, just to hear.

"So, how about that Melody chick, huh? She's pretty hot," some kid with brunette hair and blue-ish eyes asked. I saw Ross tense up, "I was thinking about asking her out. And maybe get a little something out of her..." the kid trailed off. I scoffed to myself.

"No way, man, she's mine. Back off or I'll kill you," Ross threatened. Huh? Why is he saying that? Does he really like me? Aww! Now I can't get over it! He's sweet.

"Aww, does little Ross have a crushy wushy?" A red head laughed, causing all the other boys to laugh along. This isn't nice, they're bullying him.

"Yeah, that's why she kissed me and not you," Ross said, causing the laughing to stop. The guys looked at him seriously. Oh, he got them there! I'm so proud of him! Wait, why am I proud of him? Oh, I don't care!

"Dude, she kissed you? Prove it," the other blonde one said. I turned back to my locker, because I figured I'll play it cool like I wasn't listening. I then heard footsteps coming toward me. I focused on putting my combination back into my lock.

Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist from behind. I turned to see my blondie standing there with a smirk. I smiled, turned to face him, and bit my lip. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guys watching us. Okay, so this is their proof. Here it goes, boys.

"Hi sexy. How was your day?" I asked the boy, standing in front of me. His grip tightened around my waist, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard all the gang gasp at what I said. Yeah, he's sexy, so what?

"It was good, but it would've been better with you there," he sighed. I crinkled my nose and then giggled. Alright boys, here comes the big finale.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked Ross. The boy's faces were priceless! Ross's face just grew a smirk and he leaned down. His lips landed on mine and I pulled him closer. Wanting more.

After a few minutes of that amazing moment, I pulled away. I didn't want it to go too far. Ross looked toward the guys and laughed. They all looked ticked. I giggled, pecked his cheek, and pulled away from him. He asked me if I wanted a ride home. I said yes, if course.

As we got into his car, I turned on the radio. For fun. I love listening to music. It's one of my favorite things to do besides read, and make out with Ross. The radio began playing a familiar song, so I sang along,

No, I won't call you baby, I won't buy you daisies, cause that don't work

And I know, how to get you crazy, how to make you want me, so bad it hurts

I wanna be good, good, good to you, but that's not, not, not your type, so I'm gonna be bad, for you, tonight, tonight, tonight

I'll misbehave if it turns you on, no Mr. right if you want Mr. wrong, I'll tell you lies, if you don't like the truth, I don't wanna be bad, I just wanna be

Bad enough for you! Well I just wanna be bad enough for you!Well I just wanna be bad, enough!

I sang along, looking out the window. My own world. The trees passed and I was still singing. This is what I needed. The song went on.

Hey, thanks for the number, I'm not gonna call you, cause that won't work

You like to play, hide and go get her, cause you like me better, when I play the jerk

I wanna be good, good, good to you, but that's not, not, not your type, so I'm gonna be bad for you, tonight, tonight, tonight

I'll misbehave if it turns you on, no Mr. right if you want Mr. wrong, I'll tell you lies, if you don't like the truth, I don't wanna be bad, I just wanna be

Bad enough for you! Well I just wanna be bad enough for you! Well I just wanna be bad enough!

Cause you love to hate me when I'm chasing you, and I hate to say this but I'm stuck on loving you

So I pretend that I don't care, I'll stand you up to keep you here, I'll make you hate me just enough to make you want me!

That's when I noticed Ross shut off the car. We had arrived at my house. He looked at me with joy and passion in his eyes. He was surprised. Why?

"You have a beautiful voice, Melody," he said. I blushed and looked down, "Thanks," I bit my lip. We sat there for a few in pure silence.

"Hey, my dad isn't home. Wanna come in?" I asked him. He nodded. I smiled and opened my door, grabbing my bag and began walking. Ross followed close behind. I unlocked the door with my key and we walked in.

I raced up to my room, with blondie right behind me. I opened my bed room door and walked in. Ross came in after me and shut and locked the door.

Alright Ross, where is this going?

--------
Hi! Ahh! Bad Enough For You, by All Time Low! I love that song! If you haven't heard it, you should listen to it!

Stay ROSSOME!
~Paige