Description

'We definitely love them and we love showing them off and talk about them all the time...

We love that they make us feel beautiful and confident. And when we find the right one; oh yeah, we can't wait to tell our friends about it.

They have to have the right looks and make us feel stable, stability in such relationship is important. If they are stubborn and hurt us, we can surely replace in a minute.

The chance of a broken hurt is almost nonexistent, we want them the whole day long and they know how to keep secrets.

And the best part is making the other girls mad, because they can't have such and we can be selfish as much as we want.

You know who they are and its girls always crush... surely not you BOYS. There is something that wins you by a hundred points, and it would be SHOES.

Hullo, my name is BOB and I'd rather have Booties Over Boys.

Two crazy Muslimas
Two Muslim Bad Boys
Two different worlds
Two different stories
Only one thing in common:
Islam

Coming of age brings with: Zinah and mixed feelings. But being a young adult may have it's perks, awful pains and responsibilities coming along.
For Ilham and Farheen was no exception. Between choosing harami relationships and being good girls, they just decided to do the right thing in nice comfortable booties; uncover secrets of the past and obstacles of the present. Keep family and their friendship together. And then, there is Fahmy and Zayn.

*Not a Romance*

Solely focused in friendship.

*Not preaching religion*

But you might learn one thing or two.

*Not perfect muslims*

You might find some bad boys and girl inside.

PS. Islam is perfect, muslims are humans too.

*Not first language english*

If you are willing to edit my book, I'm cool. But don't go on pointing out every single comma or letter missing. Grammatic mistakes and so on.

*If you have your kind suggestion to the plot*

I'm a very open person and love to hear from my readers.

*Haram police*

You might find your twinnie in the book.