B.o.B 21- Farheen 30 years from now

The last dedication of the week goes to qureshi998, you hit the nail on the head as both answer are correct!

Huge shout out there... XoX

*Ilhaam POV*

Someone holds me holding my arms locked and a hand on my mouth, he drags me into a black Mercedes.

“Let go off me.” I hiss as he closes the door and I try to kick the door open.

“Assalam alleikum, Farheen’s friend.” I turn to see that devilish smile. “Here we meet again.” She says and removes the shades looking at me. I swallow dry on that gaze.

“Walleikum salam." I greet because salam can't be turned down. "What do you want now?” I ask trying to sound fearless, but this woman gives me chills. “I said I’m not going to help you. I don’t know you and if they did the impossible to keep you away from her all this years, must be for a reason.”

“I have explained to you what happened and why they don’t have the right to stay with her.” She says so serene you can mistake her for an angel, somehow I’m not buying it.

“Well, I have heard your side of the story. I don’t know theirs.” I say and give a fake smile. “Now let me go.” I demand in a serious expression.

I see her nodding for the driver to unlock the door.

It was too easy!

He unlocks it I get out of the car right away, not one second more looking at Farheen thirty years from now.

I see the guy that dragged me into the car, he watches me go away and I give him a dirty look. If gazes killed, maaan this gun would be falling hard on the ground now.
***

Early in the morning I have a big cup of smoothie in my hand, strawberry flavour as I head for the class that I hate the most ‘Tort’. In very slow step I deserve something that will at least cheer me up a bit. I reduce the pace almost stopping, I wish I reach in class when the class is over.

“Assalam Alleikum.” Farheen screams in my hear hugging me from behind and almost chuckle on the smoothie and the cup falls down.

I look mouth opened to the waste of heaven on the ground, I turn my gaze at Farheen and she is holding a guilty smile on her face. “Sorry!” She mutters and tries another smile. I roll my eyes.

“Do you know what you have just done?” I ask her as if the world is about to end.

“I spilled your smoothy?” She asks.

“You ruined my morning.” I say and sigh. “Now, how am I going to survive Tort?” I say and stomp my feet.

“I know what will cheer you up.” She says all excite and removes her macbook from her purse.

She leads me to sit to a the stairs and opens the opens it. She browses something and opens a page. “That’s our blog?” I ask frowning.

“Yes.” She answers all excited. “and it’s a total success, look at how many comments we have.” I check and OMG, who could say that one stupid article would have that much impact.

“This is just genius! Something every girl needs to read  and be reminded of when she feels down.” I read a comment. “This is by far the best blog post I have read so far.” I read another one.

“hahah! That’s awesome. It’s not always that you can choose whichever you want to be your companion for the day.” Farheen reads pointing on the screen.

“How many comments are there?” I ask scrolling down.

“ A hundred and twelve and guess how many likes?” She asks playing her eyebrows in suspense.