B.❤.B 11- Moschino Monday

Enjoy!

*Ilhaam POV.*

I was in the kitchen helping mum with dinner. I hate cooking with her because she invents too many stuff, my cooking is quick and straight forward pasta and sauce. While mum cook is a process, presentation and so much stuff that looks like she is cooking for a contest, ok I'm one lazy girl.

Today we are making lasagna, so I'm making the white sauce as she stepped out a little bit to buy some stuff that are missing.

I hear a phone ring, it's in the kitchen and it's not mine. I look at the counter and there is my dad's phone; he is so distracted when it comes to his phone. I take it in my hand and unintentionally I see it's an unknown number, but familiar to me.
I promise it was unintentionally.
Oh, gosh it's Mr. Abdul; I'm not 100% sure but the percentage is enough for me to worry.

I tremble with the phone in my hand and reject the call, he can't speak to my dad. Not now, I freak out and block the number.

Suddenly my phone starts vibrating in my pocket and my heart almost jumps outside my chest. I'm shaky as I take my phone in my hand and I see farheen written on the screen.

What the hell? I thought she was mad at me. What does she want now. I take the call right away. "Assalam Alleikum, sister." I hear she says and she does not sound a bit mad.

"Walleikum Salaam, farheen. What is it?" I ask dancing impatient on my feet.

"I was checking your texts and I wanted to apologise for earlier today." She says in a sweet voice. I have no time for blah blah blah.

I roll my eyes as she speaks. "Ok, thanks." I say and hang up. I go straight to my contacts list to check if the number that called my dad matches the number I have in my phone. But my phone starts ringing again, Farheen.

Why! Why! Farheen! I want to murder this girl.

I groan before hitting the answer button impatiently. "Farheen." I say.

"Hey, you still mad right?" She asks and I sigh impatient.

"No, Farheen. I'm not, I never was. You are the one who was mad." I try to explain. "I'm just kinda busy now."

"Ohhh!" she exclaims relieved. "You didn't even say if you accept the apologies or not." She complains. I roll my eyes.

"I do." I say right away. "Apologies accept, ok. See you tomorrow at school."

"Come early, so that we can talk before class." She says and I roll my eyes at the fact that she was stretching the conversation.

"I will try my best, Allah Hafiz." I say trying to put an end to that convo.

"Fi aman illah." She says and I hang up. I smell the sauce burning and hurry to turnoff the oven. "Crap." I mutter nervous, and start checking for the number.

"I heard my phone ringing, is it here?" I hear my dad say, I flinch on his voice and let go off the phone falling into the sauce pan.

I grab a big spoon and remove the phone from the sauce. I turn with my teeth locked in a worried expression to my dad. My dad looks at me stupefied as he removes the phone from the spoon.

"What were you doing?" He wonders.

"Oops!" I mutter.

*Farheen POV.*

After a so needed nap I decided to check on the texts that Ilhaam says she sent. I start reading through it, about sixteen texts. And it's true that she told me to stop working and go sleep because it was all a prank.