B.❤.B- MY BROKEN HALF

Hey guys, Assalam walleikum. Here I come by to inform you guys that since some people suggested a sequel and most of you wanted to know more about Ilhaam, Fahmy, Farheen and Zayn. I decided to try a Sequel.

It's already on, you can kindly go and read it. :-)

******

MY BROKEN HALF.

"How did you do it?" I ask my father in law before taking a sip of my tea, now I understand why mum used to drink a lot of tea. It was warmly relaxing.

"I don't know." He says as he played with his tea cup. "I always thought I lost faith in Allah, but deep down whenever I looked at Farheen, I always said inside my heart that she's the daughter that Allah gifted me. There are bad that comes for good."

"You are very brave, I envy your bravery." I say after a while of silence, I couldn't tell him about Fahmy's flaws after so much disaster in his life; he finally settled with a good wife, stable family and his children successful in their dreams.

***********

After getting married to Fahmy, everything was going like in fairy tales until Fahmy's jealousy started getting in the way of Ilhaam's carrier.

Being the wife of a famous tennis player was not easy, she tried to ignore all the odds and all the bad mouths about Fahmy.

But now that she has to take care of Fahmy's extra conjugal child, she wonders about his dignity before and now.

Plus, on trying to stop Farheen from marrying Zayn, to stop her from making the same mistake as she did; she loses Farheen's trust and friendship.

Hope you like it, can't wait to hear from you!

XoX.