B.❤.B 33- Together Unleashing Hell. Again.

*Fahmy POV.*

After an awful reencounter I managed to get a smile back in my lips, I mean she found a way to put a smile back on my lips.

And she was right it was not worth it messing up my life because of someone that never really loved me; I was a burden in her life but now I have the deep desire to be good in the sight of Allah.

I arrive home and just then I remember that I should have taken the car to fix that mysteriously broken back light.

But now I had to try and talk to dad, try to convince him that we should open the cards to her; she is no longer a kid and has to face it. I don't believe Leila is willing to back down.

"Farheen." I knock on her room door but no one answers. "Hey, Ladybird. Are you there?" I say opening the door slowly, maybe she was asleep.

The bed is empty and I check so is the bathroom and the closet. I march out looking for Sadiya, the house governess. "Where's Farheen?" I ask after greeting her.

"She hasn't arrived yet, I thought you were coming with her as you said earlier." She replies and I can see that she starts to get as worried as I'm.

"Dad, Farheen is not home." I say after opening the door to the study, he removes his reading glasses and then looks at me.

"What do you mean she is not home?" He asks preoccupied. "It's already going late." He says glancing on his watch.

"She was by m-." I say and stop myself from saying 'mum'. "that woman's place." I gesture.

"What woman?" He asks frowning.

"The one that is said to be our mother." I explain. "She tricked me." I say under a sigh shaking my head.

I see dad walk in circles all preoccupied. "Dad!" I call and he looks at me.

"You know." He manages. "Deep down she's as rebellious as her mother." He says and chuckles.

"I'm going to go get her. I can't let her spend the night in that apartment."

"I will come with you." He says and we ride off back to that place. Dad was driving and I took my time to lay back and try to digest this again, I was going to see the woman that gave me birth and cursed me, twice in the same day.

Dad hit the bell impatiently and I can hear her groan in complaint before opening the door. I see her and dad exchange some dirty gazes, she crosses her arms.

"What do you want?" She asks harshly.

"My daughter." Dad says. "Call her, now."

"You forgot to say please." She says rhetorically at dad.

"I don't want to waste my time here. Call Farheen." Dad says as I try to contain my heart back here.

"She is not here." She replies frowning.

"Hadia, just quit it." Dad says dryly.

"We were having lunch when she said she wasn't feeling well so I went to get her something. When I came back she was no longer in the apartment." She utter fast and walks in circles.

"What have you done to my sister?" I demand.

"Before being your sister she is my daughter and I would never do anything to hurt her." She says to my face red angry.

"You don't care about anybody but yourself." Dad says.

"I don't care what you say, instead of staying here having this no sense argument we should be looking for her." She says.

Dad takes his phone his hand and makes a call. "You forgot that you took her phone from her." She says cocking her head one side.

"I'm calling the police to report that you abducted her." Dad says and she chuckles.

"You are still the same pathetic man, it's incredible how time never passed to you."

"Look, you tell me where is she before I put you behind bars."

"You don't scare me, and never did. This little power you show now is no threat for me, I'm a natural born and you are a self made man. Do you think you are match for me?" She says and I can see that she's still that same petulant woman, full of herself.

"You are a failure, Hadia. I have news, she will hate what you have become." Dad says.

"I never lose and proof of that is that she loves me. And I have always been like this, this is me Zak. You tried to change me, I'm your epic failure remember. It's a matter of time until I tell her how evil you are, kicked me out and forbade her from experiencing a mother's love." She threatens and I can't believe I'm watching this again, after almost fifteen year I watch the same show again. I should have known better that this would happen, there was not one single day I remember that they had a moment of peace.

"You are insane-" Dad says and I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"GUYS." I scream and they both look at me. "Your daughter is missing here and instead of looking for her you do what you do best. So many years passed an it's still hard to say I'm sorry? I'm not talking about reconciliation, but instead of arguing in the hallway, at least leave your ego aside now that your favourite child is missing." I say before turning my back on them and calling the elevator.

"Son." Dad tried and the door opens, I march inside right away and hit the button to close the doors.

I decided to take a walk for a while I didn't even sense the time pass as my head was travelling back in time. I took a cub and wanted to check by Ilhaam's place but it's too late and it would not be polite. Maybe I should call her first, as I arrive home I get Farheen's phone to search for Ilhaam's number.

That's the only place she could possibly be. "Fahmy." I hear my dad call softly behind me. "Where have you been?"

"Thinking on a place she might have gone." I say and keep scrawling on the phone for Ilhaam's number.

"We have already reported missing. But they won't do nothing before 24 hours." He says and I see my mum behind him marching silence towards us.

"What is she doing here?" I ask dryly.

"We need to talk." She says and I chuckle before going back to what I was doing.

*Farheen's POV.*

"My mother is not dead." I sound like a broken record since I have repeated this sentence at least a dozen times crying on Ilhaam's shoulder. But my brain can't process anything else, I don't understand how she's still alive.

"It's okay, calm down." She says pulling away from me. "You should have come up. The roads are not safe."

"I-I-I-" I try to say but more tears come down my eyes.

"Hush, let's go up." She says leading me to the building.

"I didn't really want to bother. Your parents would ask questions and I don't want to answer to any questioner right now."

"Not problem, no questions ask." She says and manages a smile.

As we enter her room I remove the pin from my hijab and curl on her bed feeling helpless. "I will bring you a glass of water." She says and leaves coming back quickly. "Here. Drink some." She says handing me the glass.

I flinch when a phone starts ringing. "I'm sorry." She apologises before reaching to it. "Fahmy!" She exclaims loudly to make me understand who was on the line.

I gesture desperate for her to not tell anything and she copes with me, then puts her phone down. "Please don't tell anyone I'm here, please."

Comment, Vote and share... :-)

C YAh