B.❤.B 38- The pain that walks along side truth

*Fahmy POV.*

I should have known better that Ilhaam would lie in behalf of her friend; probably Farheen begged her to do so.

I knock on the door, as a man that I suppose to be her father open I say my salaams and he replies. Before I could introduce myself I see Farheen walk into the living room.

I sigh in relief, the police was already on her quest and I was already going crazy here.

"Hey, Ladybird." I utter in a smile, I was just so happily relived for seeing my dear sister.

"Ummm, He's my brother." She says looking elsewhere to not meet my gaze. "My parents don't really care enough to come and get me." She says and I can feel the sadness in her tone. Ilhaam called me warning that she already knew everything right after her parents called my dad, I imagine how outraged she must be feeling right now. I told my dad that it would be better that I pick her up, because she must be hating them more.

"That's not true." I tut.

"So, you are the young man that has been giving my daughter lifts!" Ilhaam's dad exclaims arms crossed, not friendly at all. I can feel the dryness run from my mouth down my throat.

This was totally unexpected and there's no valuable excuse for that, I'm dead. I look around then down trying to find something but anything I say here can and will be used against me and Ilhaam of course. Thank god we have two lawyers in the room.

"I-I-I-I." I stutter and can see the smirk on my sister's face, I could really use your help now sister. Since you like being the smart one in the room. "I was really worried about Farheen and the only friend I know she has is your daughter Ilhaam."

"That's why you gave her a lift?" Farheen feeds more wood to the fire. The room is full of eyes on me.

"W-Well, I was hoping she could help me searching for Farheen." I say and scratch my neck nervous. They are all looking at me in an awkward silence.

"Dad, please. They are having a lot of problems at home, I beg you to go easy on them." Ilhaam says and she gets a dirty look from her parents, turning away right away.

"You are dismissed, but I hope this does not repeat again." Her father warns me and I'm literarily shaking.

"I'm so sorry, never meant to be disrespectful." I try.

"Get home safe and give us a call." Her mother says and I try a nervous smile with not much success.

"Let's go." I gesture for Farh to walk out.

"Thank you and I'm sorry about everything." I say.

"Allah Hafiz." Her mum says before her dad closes the door.

Farheen rushes outside as I try to keep her pace. "Farh!" I call and she keeps walking towards the car in silence.

The drive was silence as I try to pull some talking she just pushed the back of the sit down and faked to be asleep.

Instead of getting in the house, I keep going along the road and stop at the cliff. As soon as I stop she stands upright to leave but is disappointed that we are not home. "Can we talk now?" I ask.

"Are you asking me to tangle me in lies once again?" She says and opens the door jumping out of the car.

"No." I say and get out of the car right away. "Farheen listen, I want to tell you everything. Because your parents won't tell you, trust me." I say and she turns around to look at me.

"I don't want to know, you called me ladybird and I wish we could go back to the time when we were just kids." She says a tear sliding down her cheeks.