B.❤.B 34- Another Day, Another Drama!

*Fahmy POV.*

Farheen wasn't by Ilhaam's place, there's just one option left. I turn my gaze to Hadia and she's looking straight at me waiting for an answer, but all I can think is that she knows exactly where Farh is and she doesn't want to tell.

"So, is she by her friends place?" She asks and Giving her a dreadful look I march towards her.

"You know she's not there. Where is she?" I say stopping in front of her looking straight into her eyes.

"Okay, I know I deserve this." She says. "I understand you don't have any reason to trust me, but I'm as much preoccupied as you are because I don't know where she is." She says and she didn't look like she was lying.

I turn to see my dad emerged in silence looking down to the ground. "Why did you bring her here, Papa?" I ask.

Dad turns to look at us with no expression on his face. "You know, I did my part. I raised you and now you can finally choose what is better for you. If you don't want her near, you have the chance to tell her yourself. I don't want to be accused of growing you apart from your mother, I know your sister won't forgive me for that." He says and marches out of the room. I turn to look at her eyes full of tears.

"What do you want?" I interrupt her as she tried to say something.

"I want to apologise." I chuckle...

"Well, you have addressed your apologies, now you can go. I'm doing more than fine without you." I say and walk away from her.

*Ilhaam POV.*

Spent the whole night on the sound of Farheen sobs, I don't know in which circumstances she came to know the truth because she doesn't want to tell me anything.

When I wake up she is already praying Tahajjud, I go take a shower and pray together with the family. My parents won't even look at me, got some cold salams from them and two more words from Mum.

They didn't even bother to ask why I'm not going to school today. "Aren't you going to ask if I'm not going to school?" I try.

"I thought we didn't have a say in that part of your life, anymore." Ouch, mum's words were more hurtful than the silence itself.

I march back to my room and sit next to Farheen on the bed before laying my head on her shoulder. "You are not the only one feeling suicidal." I say and Farheen chuckles.

I look at her to see a fading smile on her lips. "This sucks." She says. "I really don't know what do."

"Go home and face it." I try and she frowns looking at me like 'what are you talking about. "I mean, I know it's not easy finding out your mother was never dead after fourteen years."

"They never told me anything, Ilhaam. I'm no longer a kid, and she came after me and I had no idea it was her. Do you have a slightly idea of how I'm feeling now." She says and I was just glad she was opening up, I was afraid she would explode any minute.

"I can imagine. Hurting people with lies has been my latest hobby." I say looking down to my fingers, I wonder how it would be if she found out I knew about her mother.

"What are you talking about?" She asks confused.

"Nothing much. I just still think that you have to hear from them why they did lie to you." I say taking her hand in mine.

"I don't want to. I'm scared of finding out why. I'm scared of getting anymore disappointed." She says and moves away from me taking her Mac book from her bag she tries to avoid conversation.

I put on an abaya and a scarf and look at Farheen until she turns her gaze to me. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"To work, I have a meeting with my boss. Pray that I don't lose my job."

"Did something happen?" She asks, but I try to put up a smile as didn't want to worry her with my average problems when she has walking dead problems.

"No, I just broke something very valuable there." I didn't want to overwhelm her with my stuff, the poor thing already has problems to last until next decade.

"It will be fine." She says in a crooked smile.

Honey... Farheen this sad breaks me.

"You should have breakfast, don't starve yourself."

"Don't worry, I don't intend to." She says still trying a smile.

"My mum will be home by 2 as well as all my little pests." I say to her.

"I will just stay in here, will lock the door."

"Allah hafiz." I hear she saying before I leave the room.

I was actually praying for that awful day to come to an end, it did but I only feel even worse. I make a supplication before opening the door, I flinch on the sight of Fahmy in front of me.

I hold my hand to my chest panting.

"Gosh, you scared me." I say as he observes me, I close the door right away. Don't want to risk Farheen being seen.

"I'm sorry." He mutters, he looks deadly serious and I already know it's about Farheen. As much as I want to tell him she is inside, I think Farh needs her space now until she feels the need to know more.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a nervous smile.

"You know why." He says and I lock my teeth in a forced smile. Farheen will kill me, but I never said anything.

*****
Comment, vote and share! :-)