B.❤.B 41- Booties problem solved.

*Ilhaam POV.*

That ungrateful young woman hasn't been answering my texts lately, still playing mad as if I'm the one that gave birth to her then abandoned her.

I got into her class and spotted her alone in the corner of the class, she definitely decided to shut down the world. Now she doesn't trust anyone and it's not my fault, it's Leila or Hadia.

I remember that she takes trait very seriously, she got mad at me just because of a freshman prank. I don't know what goes on in that knuckle head, but she work on that, and stop being so whimsy.

I sit next to her and she looks up to meet my smile, she rolls her eyes turning in front. "What do you want?" she asks.

"Assalam Alleikum." I greet trying to sound enthusiastic. "Welcome back."

"Thank you." She replies dryly.

"How are you feeling?" I try, I know she was annoyed with my presence. She turns her annoyed face to me and I lock my teeth in a smile.

"If you haven't notice this is not your class." She says.

"Oh, I know. Just came to check on you." I say.

"You know we are no longer friends." She utters.

"Come on, stop being so drastic. Even if you don't want to be my friend, I'm still your friend."

"You were accomplice to their lies-"

"-No." I say right away.

"You knew my mum was alive." She states and I nod. "You knew she was Leila. You knew I wasn't a legit child."

"Yes." I say.

"You see, and you never bothered to tell me."

"I couldn't afford to see you they way you look now." I say and she only looks at me.

"Excuse me. Am I interrupting anything?" The professor asks. I look at him speechless.

"Nope." I say looking around.

"You can well take that outside." He suggests and I take my bag standing up.

"Sure." I say and look at Farheen, she kept staring blankly ahead.

The semester came to an end and she has been ignoring me ever since. And apparently the whole family is mad at me. Because Fahmy is not talking to me also, guess why; because of that little retched of Khalil, the little Abdul person.

I simply give up, I'm going to my village excursion.

*Farheen POV.*

This last crappy day of the semester have been really crappy. Ilhaam tried to talk to me a couple of times, but I just didn't want to talk to her.

I accepted everything, alright. It does not mean that I'm through it. And I simply don't want to trust anybody.

I don't even trust my shoes anymore, I walk into my closed and all them say nothing to me.

All I have been doing lately in praying, studying and blogging, at least my followers say things that make me kind of happy.

So, I decided to get rid of all those useless shoes and clothes. I decided to make a yard sale and give out the money for charity.

I was in my room placing the price tags on the clothes when a see a shadow by the door.

"Hey." I look up to see Ilhaam.

"Assalam Alleikum." I greet, she doesn't give up does she?

"Walleikum Salaam." She replies. "Moving?"