B.❤.B 32- The day that never ends

*Ilhaam POV.*

Fahmy took me home, I was so glad he was so much calm now. It's incredible how that woman can drive everyone crazy that easily in such short span of time.

"Jazakallah, stay well." I say and reach my hand to open the door.

"Wait." He says and I look at him puzzled. He leaves the car and rushes to open the door for me; I get out of the car and couldn't help laughing.
He can still manage to be a gentleman in the middle of all this mess.

"Really!?" I tease.

"I can be a gentleman, too." He plays bowing.

"Yeah, right!" I say narrowing my eyes on him, just to not get him so comfortable. "Just go, I don't want people to see you and start getting ideas."

Backbiting was a trend in our neighbourhood.

"What ideas? I was just bringing you home?"

"You don't know my parents."

"I would like to know them."

"No ways." I say hitting him in the arm with my bag.

"It's only fair that they know who's bringing their daughter home. I mean no harm." He says shrugging.

"This is the first and last time you are bringing me home." I says and he groans complaining.

"Bye, fi aman illah ." I say and neither of us moves and we both chuckle.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks and I nod. "Pardon my indiscretion." He warns and I nod again. He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Umm." He tries. "What was the deal you made with that guy to get my mother's address?" My chin falls open, I wanted to laugh but I managed to keep a straight face.

Is it me or he's jealous?

"Fahmy, get out of here." I say arms crossed.

"But you said that I could ask."

"I didn't say I would answer." I say and start walking away.

"That's not fair." He complains.

"Whatever, dude." I utter as I walk, I hear him starting the car and I Turn back to see him going away and it snatched a smile on my lips. "You can be very jealous too." I say shaking my head before getting into the building.

As I climb up the stairs I see Mustafa sitting by the stairs playing music. "Assalam Alleikum." I say and he removes his earphones.

"You are so in trouble." He says and I frown. "If I was you I wouldn't go in there."

"Do I look like I run away from trouble?" I tease and run up the stairs.

"Whatever?" I hear him utter, but I need to ask; just in case, to be ready before I get in.

"What is it?" I say after climb back down the stairs. I couldn't help asking.

"What? You wanna run now?" He asks and I slap the back of his head.

"Aw! What was that for?" He whines.

"Tell me." I demand.

"I don't know." He utters rubbing the back of his head. I threaten him with a look before climb up and opening the apartment door.

Mum turns to look at me, that tea cup in her hand; the tea habit just got worse with the pregnancy.

I say an awkward 'Assalam aleikum' as the gaze that was on me was not so good, I mean no good at all.