B.❤.B 40- Time out

*Farheen POV.*

"Well!" I exclaim. "Somebody?" I say looking from one to the other, both with stupefied gazes on. "I thought so." I say walking out of the kitchen.

I didn't really care who my dad was, just wanted to check if they had the intention of telling me someday. But they keep doing what they are best at.

"Farheen." I hear Hadia call. I turn to meet her eyes and she approaches me brushing my hair with her hand as she observes me. I step back looking down. "We need to talk." She says and I'm caught by surprise.

We go into dad's study to talk privately. "My Daughter-." She says approaching me.

"-Be careful with what you'll say. I'm no longer a child and I want to know what made you leave." I demand and I watch her fight her tears back as she looks around the room.

"Me and Zacharias we have never been happy. We got married but I was in love with someone else that wasn't the kind of man my parents would approve. Zacharias knew all about us even so he asked me to marry him. I had made a lot of mistakes and Nick was deported from the country, that's when my parents forced me into a marriage. After finding out about nick and all the mess we got into." She sighs.

"I accepted to get married to Zacharias because he knew me and he accepted to let me go after three months of marriage. But then I got pregnant and it ruined my relationship with Nick. Truth is that I was unfaithful to Zacharias all that time, our marriage was going worse by day. Then you came and you brought light to this house-"

"-I'm not my father's child." I interrupt her. She looks down before looking in my eyes. My eyes feel with tears.

"You are half of my joy, I don't want you to think that you are result of something bad. You are result of love, trust me. There's not one day that passes and I don't recall your father. Your father wanted us by his side, but then he got very sick and he didn't even tell me. And I looked back and saw that I wasted so much time in an unhappy fake marriage."

"And you decided to leave, leaving behind your children." I say shaking my head.

"I was not going to leave you behind." She tries.

"But you did, you did leave us behind. And I don't know, maybe it was for better. Because I believe that I would probably be looking more like you now." I look at her up and down, not hiding my disappointment. "Worse than abandoning your family, you abandoned your faith. I really think that you should leave, because I don't need you anymore. I'd rather have a dead mother than have a mother like you"

I say and leave the study, I find my dad walking up and down impatient. He looks at me and tears just feel my eyes. "I'm sorry." He says.

"No, I'm sorry." I say. "I'm so sorry for haunting your life all this years. And then I try to stop you from getting married again, I did a complete ghost job haunt and chase away."

"It's not your fault, we put you in the gloom."

"I'm sorry, you gave me the right to call you father and I was ungrateful about that." He takes my hands in his.

"Come here. I don't want to hear in this house that you are not my daughter, it's totally forbidden. I didn't choose you, Allah gave me you as a daughter. You don't have another father." He says and I hug him, when I think that he did it put of his heart and not to hurt Hadia I really feel better. "What you said in the kitchen broke my heart." He says and I chuckle.

"I'm sorry."

*Ilhaam POV.*

Right after Fahmy and Farheen left the real deal started, I listened the whole night long. And worst of all they still they don't believe in me.

"I have said a million times that I didn't mean to lie. I just didn't want to get you worried." I say.

"We are your parents, we are here to do the worries." Mum says. "And walking around with boys is not exactly a smart thing for a muslimah to do."

"I swear that he never touched me, Fahmy is a gentleman." Actually he is.

"Do you like him?" Dad asks.

"NO." I hiss, they were going way too far. I felt like I hearing Ilhaam talking in that very moment.

"You have to tell us. In case you do, to do things the Halal way." Mum says and I mentally role my eyes. If he only knew that he's not that good of a boy, I mean he's changing. But changes take time.

"You know, I could use Farheen's idea and have a time out." I shouldn't have said that because the first thing I heard in the morning was a sarcastic joke about the 'time out'. Which I found out it was not a joke.

I thought the trial was over, but I forgot that no sentence was given. So many charges I have weighting on my back that I could barely put anything down during breakfast. "I'm not hungry can I go?" I say standing up from the table.

"Sit." dad demands and I slowly sit down.

"We decided to give you your time out." Mum says sarcastically in a smile.

"Okay!" I say not so sure. I watched mum's face and nothing good was coming from there.

"What about the fresh air of the village." She says in a smile. I knew there was no good coming from there.

"You are kidding right." I say under a failed laugh, they were deadly serious.

"We already spoke to your grandmother, she is more than happy to receive you." Dad says.

"You are kidding right?" I try again.

"We are getting one way ticket, because we are sure you will love it." They did it on purpose. They know I hate that place, last time was there was no network there and it wasn't long ago. So I guess not much has changed. She know that grandma methods are really creative, she's the original version of mum except that she acts first then asks questions, please don't send me there.

Hey, here's another chapter... Few more to go!

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!