B.❤.B 10- Cinderella in Hijab

Have fun...

*Farheen POV.*

Could this get any worse, my nightmare is back and in front of me. Zayn is the most annoying person I have ever come across

He is pure evil.

My worst childhood moments were thanks to him... nope I don't have space in my agenda for you, Zayn. "Please, not today." I say raising a hand to his face and turning away to keep walking, he just jogs in front of me and barriers my way.

"Come on, won't you greet an old friend? Assalam Alleikum." He says bowing playfully. I observe him with my eyes narrow.

This can't possibly be happening to me. Ya Allah, save me.

"We." I gesture dramatically to make him understand while saying each word. "Have never been friends and never will. Now get out of my way, I'm in no mood."

"Really!" he exclaims indignant. "Where is that sweet girl I used to know?" He asks and I'm just getting impatient.

"She drowned in a swimming pool while you were watching." I say half yelling, half whispering.

"That was about seven years ago. We are two adults now."

"That is why we shouldn't be talking. You are not my mahram. Now get out of my way." I say bypassing him.

"Nice to see you too." He screams.

"Sorry, I cannot say the same." I reply and I can hear him chuckling as I walk away.

I was actually very pissed and he is the last person I'd like to see; and Ilhaam I don't really want to see her ever again.

I thought college would be a nice place, but I do not like it anymore. Maybe because I'm used to a different environment, I mean loneliness. But still, this is not what I thought this would be. *sobs*

I had my last class and I was so eager to go home to have some alone time with my bed; I really miss my pillow right now.

I go out and see that the chauffer is not yet here, he had to be late today that I so want to go home.

I notice that a conversable Audi in slowing down in front of me and I glare at the window rolling down before I roll my eyes at Zayn. "I will just pretend that I didn't see you and I will start walking away." I say pretending to do something in my phone as I walk away.

"I know you saw me." He says so annoyingly and I know he's doing this on purpose just to piss me off. All that grown-up talk was only for show, he is still the same stupid Zayn. I roll my eyes sighing never looking at him. "Do you need a ride? I'm going to your place."

"Even if you were the last ride around, I'd rather walk home." I say smirking at him.
I'm probably being childish, but don't judge if you didn't go through the same I went with this...

"In those stupid shoes? Why that high?" He asks pointing to my six inches blue Christian Laboutine. I glare at my shoes instinctively.

"You know shoes are removable, don't you?"

"I know, but what is the point of that? Doesn't it hurt your little feet?"

"If it did, I wouldn't be wearing them."

"You should chill, wear some flats. You would look hot either way." Oh gosh, did he just call me hot indirectly. That is so not cool, I'm kind of blushing now. What does he think he is doing? How much absence of shame. Can we still find boys that aspire to be like our beloved Nabi SAW in 21st century?